TE has become more of a opinion/gossip forum

anger doesnt help anyone and patriotism is only useful to politicians. Its just my opinion that its possible to state opinions without being angry.

I don't mean anger towards others on the forum. Anger at the wrongs and those perpetrating them. Of course if a forum member is blatantly supporting something that's clearly and obviously wrong, then i don't see anything wrong in calling them out on that topic. Being politically correct all the time is part of the reason the world is in the mess it's in today. And suddenly there's a metoo etc. movement and people think things will change in an instant...

And suddenly there's a metoo etc. movement and people think things will change in an instant...
That movement was enlightening as to the state of women in the US. Amy american that points a finger at me will get that back in response

Last edited:
People too hang out here in GT section, but the hangout way we see is flaming and targeting personally for no reason as if the discussion is about them or their family. Had some very ridiculous experience recently. Idiots or shall i use more suitable words to describe such stupids.
Personal attacks are weak challenges means they are out of ammo. I notice IRL whenever i challenge there is a personal attack coming. I usually claim victory at that point :D

Personal attacks are weak challenges means they are out of ammo. I notice IRL whenever i challenge there is a personal attack coming. I usually claim victory at that point :D
Ya i daily see essays written by you gosh you got so much time to write here wonder if you are some pro writer or something.
And yes personal attack is like some fused bomb which comes out of weak mfg defect and may or may not blast and if blasts, converts the Greenfield into a battlefield.

Ya i daily see essays written by you gosh you got so much time to write here wonder if you are some pro writer or something.
And yes personal attack is like some fused bomb which comes out of weak mfg defect and may or may not blast and if blasts, converts the Greenfield into a battlefield.
Don't let it intimidate you is my point. This is how either side of the political spectrum pushes their agenda. Free citizens have to push back or surrender.

Back