Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

add me also guys, id: pretttt.

Will try to make it today. BTW, that Indian server mentioned above was giving me pings of 40ms when I tried in morning.

DAMN 23 people in the server! Sweet! I would join now but at my house the inverter is being fixed! All power except one fan is down! Join you guys in a bit :D

Sent from my Motorola Defy.

Add me guys. steam id crv_darklord .i play with nick D@rk L0rdâ„¢ .played just now in the server and it was awesome.

Now can anyone post the basic settings to make the game optimal.Medic settings preffered :)

Settings like resolution etc..

btw i might be the lowest pinger on that server <20ms ."Fail"tel has its benifits :p

@SAUMIL...your gameplay is sexy man!!

^ Heh, thanks :). To be honest, I am a very average player.

To be a good Medic, do the following:

- Heal everyone and not just Heavies. This is the most important thing ever as it will help you charge your uber much faster as well as keep everyone alive.
Most people think Medic is for getting assist points and delivering ubers. This is wrong, the Medic is for keeping everyone at full health at all times.

- So how do you keep everyone healed? Enable auto Medic callout from advanced options. This is by far the most important setting if you wish to be a good medic.

- Try not to use that option which lets you heal without holding down M1 as it keeps you from switching heal targets quickly.

1. Saumil is pretty good

2. Keep FOV setting to max aka 70, helps a ton!

3. THe game isn't much multi-core optimized

4. RAM is key, make sure if you're runnign WIn Vista/7, you have 3GB RAM +

5. Reflections can be kept to simple, as it doesn't affect visual quality much at all, and takes a toll (might)

6. Keep Bloom(HDR) off, useless in this game.

I'm on Failtel, and I'm in New Delhi, still my ping ranges from 40-60ms. Sad. Was hoping for something better especially when I might be just a few KM from the server.

Guys, no body answered this:

This is important, somebody reply.

Can I host a TF2 server by downloading "Source Multiplayer Dedicated Server" which can be downloaded under "Tools" through my STEAM client?

It's 8:51PM, I'm going in-game now. Hope to see you guys at 9PM. I'll be there till 10.

"AAI LEEEEEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Will join you guys!!

-Gr8Nub

P.S. I might be the oldest guy playing :) go easy on me ;p

i am downloading it right now!

i have a 300kbps reliance plan, i will get playable pings,right?

and 1516mb/11120 in downloading,shows 8.5 hrs reaming,its wrong?

and also i had no idea when it downloaded that 1.5gb,i hardly downloaded for 2 hrs

Joined for 5 mins as medic, then, due to low voltage, my UPS decided to go to battery mode. Disconnected. Will join soon..btw the latency said 86ms. But, how come I have such a great lag in-game?..Yesterday, i played in a US server with 200+ latency and it was way better..is it because of network peak time or something?

so, how was the session guys? who was the mvp?

I had to miss it as I'm stuck in office still :( FML

Aman27deep said:
Had awesome games. But the server is password protected now, dunno why. See you guys tomorrow!
which server???

btw guys....i cant add anyone:(

Back