TES V: Skyrim - Discussion Thread

Re: The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim - Discussion Thread

^Well i tried but at close combat they damage me more that's why i've to keep more distant to kill them so now i've to quicksave all the time when apprentices approaches..also sometimes i used Lydia to distract them :p

I am playing this games past few days and now at level 35 but when multiple apprentice attacks i'm dead in less than 30 sec feels like that level 35 means nothing at all and this game is enormously huge

Buy some summon atronach spell and use it. The mages will attack the atronach while you and accomplice can clean them out, btw magic is not going to be very effective against mages, but sword/mace attack will wipe them out :)

Maya2009 said:
I am playing this games past few days and now at level 35 but when multiple apprentice attacks i'm dead :dead: in less than 30 sec feels like that level 35 means nothing at all and this game is enormously huge :crazy:

Using Shock spells against mages helps.

Also try to develop Archery (especially zoom and slow mo) for affecting more damage from a distance.

You can also poison your weapons for additional damage.

ubergeek said:
I travelled all the way to the college of magic at windelhelm,killed a dragon,faough ice sprites and some bandits,frost wolf and what not,

iam at the gates of the college rite now but could not get in why?

because i failed a stupid conjuration test given by the b**ch elf who holds the key to the gates :(

i have a doubt iam an impiral and can i do dual wielding magic ?

Type psb in the console by hitting ` (Tilde Key) next to number 1 and above tab key. You will get all the spells. :D I know Spoil Sport :D

This will give you all the spells.

kestrel5915 said:
Using Shock spells against mages helps.

Also try to develop Archery (especially zoom and slow mo) for affecting more damage from a distance.

You can also poison your weapons for additional damage.

Hey thanx it worked well and i killed 4 mages but shock spells able to weak then i tried heavy+poisoned melee attack soon they easily dead and now miss Lydia having no more troubles :lol:

I just encountered a "headless horseman". I followed it to some ruin till a frost troll attacked him and he just flew. Is there anything to it? As in any sidequest related to it or is it just an easter egg?

I just stop leveling up sometimes, so that when i become strong my enemies remain same. Easier to kill then.

But the sad part is, coz of this i will level 3-4 levels at a time and things are back again to the same :(

Bluffmaster said:
I just encountered a "headless horseman". I followed it to some ruin till a frost troll attacked him and he just flew. Is there anything to it? As in any sidequest related to it or is it just an easter egg?

Where did you spot him? I haven't yet spotted him.

Bluffmaster said:

I spotted him somewhere but he was just standing there.

I was at a distance and it seemed to be an ice wraith and I hit him with my bow but he didn't move.

I just went to him tried slashing with my sword, waited for some time but nothing happened so I moved on.

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Discussion Thread

Damn 2.6K :( Seriously who the hell would by the game at that price :mad: this sucks Activision pulled the same shit for MW3 and now bethesda

so sad

kestrel5915 said:
I spotted him somewhere but he was just standing there.

I was at a distance and it seemed to be an ice wraith and I hit him with my bow but he didn't move.

I just went to him tried slashing with my sword, waited for some time but nothing happened so I moved on.

According to wiki, if you follow him, he takes you to a graveyard where there is a chest with lots of loot. It is an easter egg.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

shahbaaz_vision said:
Where did you spot him? I haven't yet spotted him.

Somewhere near "Windhelm" in the snowy mountains at night.

I used to play NFS: the run.. but then gannu took an arrow to the knee :p

krugur said:
I just stop leveling up sometimes, so that when i become strong my enemies remain same. Easier to kill then.

But the sad part is, coz of this i will level 3-4 levels at a time and things are back again to the same :(
Bluffmaster said:
^That is because the enemies level up with you as well. You need to come up with new and innovative ideas to defeat some foes instead on relying on traditional hack and slash style.

Just decrease the difficulty level...when u are annoyed :mad: at multiple repeats..... great cheat :p

However, unlike Oblivion, enemies in the Skyrim game world will not automatically scale to match your current level; you will frequently encounter much weaker and much more powerful enemies as you play. Furthermore, the difficulty setting can be changed at any time and will come into effect immediately, so adjust as required.

Read this here....

Guides: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Tweak Guide - GeForce

must read ...great guide

Yes, scaling difficulty was a big pain in Oblivion. I hated it when my level 40 Glass Armored Elf with badass sword and shields had his ass handed to him by a mudcrab.

Back