That 1 Gadget you always wanted as a child?

The ripple effects of changing history would be beyond repair, even 1 small action could change the entire future.
If you've seen Back to the Future you'll get my drift :)

Besides who knows changing the past could erase you from the future.
Everything in this universe is inter connected.
So if a leaf falls here it will create a ripple effect across the universe that's why we use bells while doing puja to inform the Supreme consciousness or God.

So think that from the future beings are coming to warn us today so that their present will be changed.

Look up chaos theory or butterfly effect.

Hitler tried to erase the Jews but look what happened to him and his Nazis though who supported him still are running their financial empires. This is the absolute truth of this world today.

It's the 1% elite or cabal which is or trying to control the remaining 99%.

So I will stand with the 99%. Give them a chance against this bloodshed.

If even 1% is creating such a bloodshed imagine what might happen if it increases another 10% or more.

It's even frightening to imagine also. This is what I learnt from several sources like magazines, YouTube videos etc.

Yes PM me
My friend stays in Hyderabad but carries his magazines to UP & MP to his work sites also.
That's where I saw those magazines in 2017.

I think his corporate office walas gets his magazines monthly or through any subscription.
I did not ask him though.

I am not in touch with him since many months.
He is a managing partner to a mining & infrastructure company by name BGR Mining & Infra.

I used to buy in my home town in AP either from Railway Station magazine stall or in town in those days but not now.
Dmed you :)

Pfft nah, would rather go for a time machine.
Imagine selling heavy tech & weaponry in 1500's, but then it would destroy the future.
Time Machine is common fantasy. But, may not fructify though.

If I can get one, I would definitely not want human race to go beyond hunter gatherer era. We were havoc enough even at that stage. It would be peaceful life for us too compared to the urban grind.

Time Machine is common fantasy. But, may not fructify though.

If I can get one, I would definitely not want human race to go beyond hunter gatherer era. We were havoc enough even at that stage. It would be peaceful life for us too compared to the urban grind.
Lol, you'd be waking up every morning to gather food & saving your soul from wild life :p

G.I.Joe Vehicle 'Mean Dog'

902644_orig.jpg

Never got to play with real G I Joe's as a child, used to buy pepsodent as duplicate G I Joe's used to come free :'( LOL
I remember the free gi joe with pepsodent. I had one. Action figures weren't very popular in India then and weren't commonly found. So I cherished my duplicate gi joe.

I remember the free gi joe with pepsodent. I had one. Action figures weren't very popular in India then and weren't commonly found. So I cherished my duplicate gi joe.
Lol..how many times did u brush your teeth in a day?
Besides an original G I Joe would cost a bomb, let alone its accessories like cars & bikes, it was too rich for my blood XD

Never got to play with real G I Joe's as a child, used to buy pepsodent as duplicate G I Joe's used to come free :'( LOL

I am pretty sure there was original G I Joe Figurines available for Free with 1 kg bottle of Complan, this is back in early 90s or so. I know because I had many of them.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure there was original G I Joe Figurines available for Free with 1 kg bottle of Complan, this back in early 90s or so. I know because I had many of them.
Was too young then to pronounce Complan then, let alone G I Joe's or their accessories.
You still got them?

My 1st GPU was Nvidia TNT 2 Ultra which I used for 5 years and bought AMD Athlon XP and Voodoo 5.
This was my favorite GPU in those days.
My 1st game was IGI.

A better PC for games as a child. I used a Socket 478 P4 1.5Ghz for 2001-2007 which had a few failures during that time, then didn't own a PC till late 2009 when my parents bought a LGA 775 Pentium Dual Core. Both were without GPU. TBH I wasn't even aware of dGPU existence and even if I was my parents would never have allowed me to buy one. It wasn't until 2016 I got a used R7 250X 2GB from ebay to go with the same LGA 775 PC I had only upgraded to a Core 2 Quad then and RAM 6GB I was able to do some gaming like GTA online.

Late 2017, built myself a proper new low/mid range Ryzen 3/1050Ti rig under 30K, those were the days of budget gaming...

Back