That 1 Gadget you always wanted as a child?

A better PC for games as a child. I used a Socket 478 P4 1.5Ghz for 2001-2007 which had a few failures during that time, then didn't own a PC till late 2009 when my parents bought a LGA 775 Pentium Dual Core. Both were without GPU. TBH I wasn't even aware of dGPU existence and even if I was my parents would never have allowed me to buy one. It wasn't until 2016 I got a used R7 250X 2GB from ebay to go with the same LGA 775 PC I had only upgraded to a Core 2 Quad then and RAM 6GB I was able to do some gaming like GTA online.

Late 2017, built myself a proper new low/mid range Ryzen 3/1050Ti rig under 30K, those were the days of budget gaming...
You used core 2 quad until 2016?
Man you should be praised dude.
I was using Intel 6th gen during 2016 and bought an MSI i5 7th gen gaming laptop in 2018.
Then in October, 2019 I bought my 1st Ryzen 5 3600 with RTX2060 and upgraded these above to 5600x/RX6600XT

I bought my 3rd PC in 2008 which was Core 2 Duo along with MDI nvidia 8800GT I think which I rmaed in 2009.

Then my 4th in 2012 then onwards I slowly downgraded and finally upgraded to i5 6600k in 2016 with nvidia GTX960 2GB.

Then as above said I bought my 5th PC which is a gaming laptop.

After my 1st PC in 2000 I bought my err via my sisters courtesy I bought 2nd PC in 2005 which is an AMD Athlon XP with Voodoo 5 GPU then upgraded to an XFX GPU which I rmaed it also once.

You used core 2 quad until 2016?
Man you should be praised dude.
Not really, until early 2016 I had been using the same Pentium Dual Core bought in 2009. I got the C2Q used/refurb from ebay for playing GTA 5 specifically. Same goes for RAM I had only 2GB with the Pentium but somehow got a 4GB stick from someone for free since the guy had it just lying around.

So the C2Q and the R7 250X didn't get used much at all perhaps less than a year as my main PC. I never owned Intel Core i series CPUs from any generation on desktop.
Just few days back I came across an old H61 mobo from gigabyte which had an issue of turning off immediately within 2 sec after turning it on. Somehow managed to fix it and now looking to own an i7 3rd gen CPU so I can build a PC for normal daily tasks for family use.

Not really, until early 2016 I had been using the same Pentium Dual Core bought in 2009. I got the C2Q used/refurb from ebay for playing GTA 5 specifically. Same goes for RAM I had only 2GB with the Pentium but somehow got a 4GB stick from someone for free since the guy had it just lying around.

So the C2Q and the R7 250X didn't get used much at all perhaps less than a year as my main PC. I never owned Intel Core i series CPUs from any generation on desktop.
Just few days back I came across an old H61 mobo from gigabyte which had an issue of turning off immediately within 2 sec after turning it on. Somehow managed to fix it and now looking to own an i7 3rd gen CPU so I can build a PC for normal daily tasks for family use.
Very good man.
Keep it up.
I hope you will get it for your family purpose.

One gadget I always wanted and still want, but hasn't been invented yet, is a 'Teleportation' machine. Just imagine, standing on a transporter at home and arriving at office/wherever you want to go in an instant. Even the notification sound on my phone is Star Trek's transporter sound.

One gadget I always wanted and still want, but hasn't been invented yet, is a 'Teleportation' machine. Just imagine, standing on a transporter at home and arriving at office/wherever you want to go in an instant. Even the notification sound on my phone is Star Trek's transporter sound.
Such Device exists in Team Fortress 2 :D

See thru/X-Ray SUNGLASSES.
I am not the only Perv! ;)

thumbnail_5dae20df02b2d1001485b9f5_79351.jpg

Back