The 2013 Black Friday thread

I dont need a big storage space and furthermore a gap of 1200 to 1500rs is a big deal for me.
Will i see an increase in the FPS of games like AC4?
This is my config
Q6600
4 GB RAM
DG31PR MOBO
160GB HDD SEAGATE(6Yrs OLD)
GTX650

It ws cheaper in the past...was 150 a few days back.
Will work with Q6600...but ur mobo would not support Sata 6 GBPS speeds I guess
NO need got some one coming from there listen iam planning to get this just in case if i plan to upgrade next year.
Should i buy this now? can i use this with my Q6600 RIG?
Will it be cheaper in the future?

Nexus 7 2013 16GB for under 12K (only if someone can get it for you to India)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-Google..._Tablets&hash=item565e7689b8&afepn=5337259887
No point in ordering one because 6 months back i bough nexus 7 2012 I dont want to spend 10K again on the new one just for the extra camera :([DOUBLEPOST=1385617242][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys i really need your advice year next year i might be upgrading my rig and i dont want to spend more money.
THe intel SSD comes with all the fixtures and costs 110$ my question is come next year will the price of the SSD go down lesser than this?
Or should i wait?

No point in ordering one because 6 months back i bough nexus 7 2012 I dont want to spend 10K again on the new one just for the extra camera :(

Right actually. Does not make any point for existing Nexus 7 2012 users as well. Only if 2012 version in India would have been expensive than 2013 USA then there is a point.
But the FK price of 9K is good for the older version.

I really want to get the kingston 120GB ssd for 80$[DOUBLEPOST=1385618090][/DOUBLEPOST]The same costs 7K in flipkart[DOUBLEPOST=1385619134][/DOUBLEPOST]it costs 6.8K in Delta[DOUBLEPOST=1385626508][/DOUBLEPOST]ANyone?

Last edited:
For those interested in movies and TV, Amazon just price matched major retailers. New releases like WWZ/Pacific Rim etc for 8$ only. Many such gems !

For US indians who would import...rebates is not possible:(
Still waiting for HDD and GPU Deals....
Cmon Amazon, Newegg,,

I was talking about getting rebates within US. For us who import, you should totally forget rebates. But if in US, you can try. I have done this and got rebate couple of times.
I had got a Sony Laptop worth 950$ and offer was to send the side of box cut and sent to Sony so they will give 100$ Visa gift card. I had got that but that was when i was in US.[DOUBLEPOST=1385634015][/DOUBLEPOST]We people can keep more eyes on amazon.com because things amazon sell we can many a times order directly which is good for us and if the main price gets reduced i believe the duty will also get reduced. Not sure

We people can keep more eyes on amazon.com because things amazon sell we can many a times order directly which is good for us and if the main price gets reduced i believe the duty will also get reduced. Not sure

Yepp.... The duty is levied on the price + shipping....

I am not able to finds any good deals on HDD, Its rumoured that the best was $120 for 4TB & its not going to get any cheaper this season... If someone can help me out...

Back