The 2014 Black Friday Thread

lol it was in stock from last 2 days even an hour ago[DOUBLEPOST=1417321749][/DOUBLEPOST]still anyone doing group order or something like that ?

Last edited:
Good news guys... Just had a word with amazon customer support associate... She told me that Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB would again be going on a sale on Dec 4th and would be selling at a great price... And out of curiousity i even asked her when the Sennheiser HD598 will go on sale again as most ppl missed the 99$ deal... Said it would go on sale on the same day dec 4th... I would suggest you guys to take this news with a grain of salt as she was just a customer support associate after all but it would be worth keeping an eye on amazon deals that day... :)

You mean the vanilla 840? There's a huge difference between the vanilla and the 840 Pro - vanilla uses TLC NAND, Pro uses MLC NAND. The bug affecting TLC NAND equipped models was discussed here : https://www.techenclave.com/communi...-the-ssd-840-evo-read-performance-bug.169031/ . The Pro is not affected.
Samsung recalled around 1500 SSDs all 480 series from my company recently....

Samsung issued a patch for 840 EVO to address the read performance bug about a month back. Shouldn't be a problem anymore

Samsung recalled around 1500 SSDs all 480 series from my company recently....

And yes I was talking about the ultra fit CZ43 model.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LLEODCK...7PPHEE38RPHW2TH&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282

The CZ80 model is much better than the cruzer fit model that you are recommending people over here... Check out the reviews your self on amazon the cruzer fit model is plagued with heating issue... The CZ80 model has got much more favorable reviews... Not only from the people who bought it but also from the reviewers... Just an advice stop spreading misleading information...

@manucitc : Yeah, thats what i meant-the difference amount . Glad you mentioned it because i've always wondered if they refund it automatically for every order or do we specifically have to show them the proof of the actual amount charged ?

The CZ80 model is much better than the cruzer fit model that you are recommending people over here... Check out the reviews your self on amazon the cruzer fit model is plagued with heating issue... The CZ80 model has got much more favorable reviews... Not only from the people who bought it but also from the reviewers... Just an advice stop spreading misleading information...
I already have the CZ43 and no such issues for me. And its just my opinion. There is nothing about misleading anyone... No one is paying me for saying something...
Neither have I asked anyone not to buy anything.... I just said that this deal was better as I had bought that for 37USD just few months back and now its listed for 25USD
So keep ur advice to yourself.
The buyer can decide what they want to buy. This is a deal thread and I posted an item which had a deal.

I already have the CZ43 and no such issues for me. And its just my opinion. There is nothing about misleading anyone... No one is paying me for saying something...
Neither have I asked anyone not to buy anything.... I just said that this deal was better as I had bought that for 37USD just few months back and now its listed for 25USD
So keep ur advice to yourself.
The buyer can decide what they want to buy. This is a deal thread and I posted an item which had a deal.

You shouldnt even post about a drive which is plagued with so much issues on this thread coz there would be many ppl who would just jump on the deal by checking the price and your post and would later regret...

You shouldnt even post about a drive which is plagued with so much issues on this thread coz there would be many ppl who would just jump on the deal by checking the price and your post and would later regret...
I dont need to hear from you what to post and where to post... so again... keep your advices to yourself...

Back