The Aam Admi Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
A seat in hand was worth two in the bush. Dumb haughty fellow. Waste of money with another election. Looks like a fool now.

no comments
10366301_682789125089902_5940140259744889916_n.png

exactly. he pays 90k per month for the CMs bunglow rent, refuses to leave it. but cannot afford to pay 10k as jail bond.

cheap stunt ahead of delhi elections.

He he...:D
No no... You are missing the point here. It is not about Gadkari. Just the way AK is behaving. That much drama un-necessary.

See the following point from the court.

"I completely agree but what is the problem with furnishing bail bond," the court said. it added that furnishing a bail bond is a process of law and told Kejriwal that he was seeking different treatment.

Kejriwal responded by saying that it was a case of a political nature and he would not furnish a bail bond.

"You are representing the Aam Aadmi Party. I request you to behave as aam aadmi (common man)," the court said.

Kejru is an attention wh0re.

The sad part is that the people in Delhi won't see it as such and vote for AAP again after he spouts shite in his "sorry sabha's".

^even without spending 10K he's getting that much attention. which is needed for him.

This is just political drama.

No. For him political drama is a major issue than other issues like Corruption or Mr. Gadkari Gadkari's driver having 6 DINs. Right @Superbad?
so does priyanka vadra.
so what you are trying to say?

arvind kejriwal missed four hearings of court proceedings, so the court asked him to pay for a surety bond. which he refuses.

why should anybody cry foul on that order is beyond my comprehension.

similar case
http://www.samachar.com/Congress-mi...-filed-by-BJPs-Nitin-Gadkari-oeiaNzdjdeb.html

BoK9qrZIUAALVDM.png:large

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back