The Aam Admi Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a given that Gadkari is not clean. But that's not the point. The main point is we are going to have re-elections in Delhi and Kejriwal needs more drama to stay in the limelight. Now add Kiran Bedi as BJP's CM candidate in the mix and you have super interesting elections on hand.

I thought kiran bedi was a closet aap supporter... What's this about her becoming the bjp cm candidate??
May be she coudn't meet the theatre standards of AK. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1400727791][/DOUBLEPOST]
^BJP is more corruption friendly
Every one is corruption friendly. BJP was also once like AAP. Besides AAP cant be guaranteed 100% corruption free. Thing is who is the least corruption friendly and who delivers more.
Only the coming 5 years can tell. We can all sit and speculate, but facts would be known only at the end of 5 years.
its upto BJP to deliver, now that they have got absolute majority. If they have corrupted people in thier own party, then they should be slowly phased out.

Last edited:
these are the signs
BoNoUPwIcAA_YD0.jpg:large

AAP, high on aspirations low on delivery!!. I have to go back to my dream world and wait for another party who can deliver a corrupt free India. In the mean time I see AAP as the clown of Indian political circus and I now opt for lesser of the evil - BJP and hope that it delivers a slightly better governance than UPA II.
I have come down to reality and don't exactly hope to get action on corruption from current set of political parties.

itna sannata kyun hai bhai??

Too much silence in this thread, AAP is self destructing:
1. The "Muslims should become communal now" Shazia ilmi( founding member) quit the party.
2. captain Gopinath quit.
3. Entire AAP West Bengal unit decides to merge with BJP.
4. Anjali Damania quit and was then convinced to stay.
5. Yogendra Yadav quit the party’s political committee a few weeks ago.
6. Now, Manish Sisodia, another founding member, is pointing fingers at Yogendra Yadav for targeting Arvind Kejriwal.

Relevant links:
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/why-is-aap-self-destructing-the-answer-is-kejriwal-1558979.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...es-to-merge-with-BJP/articleshow/36157706.cms
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...er-to-Yogendra-Yadav/articleshow/36156171.cms

I guess it was a given that AAP would mean squat if it didn't get into double figures in the Parl elections. There's nothing right now for Kejru to stay in the limelight. Like I had previously said, he went back to trying to become the CM of Delhi. But once bitten twice shy. No one wants to touch him with a 10 ft pole right now (like the Congress)

What else is to be expected. They themselves have been making a mockery of their self proclaimed honesty and cleanness. Anybody saw the election time affidavits of the AAP candidates? You can look them up from

http://affidavitarchive.nic.in/DynamicAffidavitDisplay/FrmElectionAffidavit.aspx

Many of them clearly declared bogus info about their assets. One of the guys had 6 pages worth of pending criminal cases in his affidavit printed in tabular format and the total count was close to 400. Some of the sections under which cases were filed against that guy were of a very serious nature. I have read that there is one more candidate like him. Kerjiwal himself declared 9 cases in his affidavit.

So, what makes a party like this any different from the dozens of other corrupt parties trying to score an opportunity through any means.

Whats even worse is the utter lack of shame of the people in this party. Usually people who are arrogant would also have some self respect and dignity. But apparently not true when it comes to people like AK.

According to Kejriwals own election affidavit, His families (his and his wife's) total income is 12 Lac and in addition he declared some term deposits as well are immovable property worth 1 Crore. He hasn't paid electricity bills worth 26k from before his time as CM. He refuses to vacate the quarters given to him when he was CM for which was being charged 90k as rent and he lets his IIT batch-mates pay for it. How shameless does one has to be to let somebody else pay his dues like that. You expect a man who is using his own friends in that manner to be trustful enough to head a state or country?

Just look at the way they scurried to form a govt in Delhi again after loosing in the parliamentary elections. At every opportunity they try to make a drama out of the smallest things.

They dont have a West Bengal Unit. A BJP guy just took to opportunism and spread rumours. Read the article and see how the only source is a BJP guy who spoke to the press. LOL https://twitter.com/raghav_chadha/status/474953433108082688

What else is to be expected. They themselves have been making a mockery of their self proclaimed honesty and cleanness. Anybody saw the election time affidavits of the AAP candidates? You can look them up from

http://affidavitarchive.nic.in/DynamicAffidavitDisplay/FrmElectionAffidavit.aspx

Many of them clearly declared bogus info about their assets. One of the guys had 6 pages worth of pending criminal cases in his affidavit printed in tabular format and the total count was close to 400. Some of the sections under which cases were filed against that guy were of a very serious nature. I have read that there is one more candidate like him. Kerjiwal himself declared 9 cases in his affidavit.

So, what makes a party like this any different from the dozens of other corrupt parties trying to score an opportunity through any means.

Whats even worse is the utter lack of shame of the people in this party. Usually people who are arrogant would also have some self respect and dignity. But apparently not true when it comes to people like AK.

According to Kejriwals own election affidavit, His families (his and his wife's) total income is 12 Lac and in addition he declared some term deposits as well are immovable property worth 1 Crore. He hasn't paid electricity bills worth 26k from before his time as CM. He refuses to vacate the quarters given to him when he was CM for which was being charged 90k as rent and he lets his IIT batch-mates pay for it. How shameless does one has to be to let somebody else pay his dues like that. You expect a man who is using his own friends in that manner to be trustful enough to head a state or country?

Just look at the way they scurried to form a govt in Delhi again after loosing in the parliamentary elections. At every opportunity they try to make a drama out of the smallest things.
You're like a frustrated gossiping house wife whining about random shit that doesn't even matter. I swear I laughed for a whole minute before I wrote this reply.

His friends paid for his over stay, so what? Did you check his reasons? His daughter had 12th class exams followed by JEE. Shifting for a person like him is not simple decision. The effects it has on kids! How stupid and heartless do you have to be to malign someone so easily just to sound all brave?

Did you check the affadavits of any of the other parties? AAP declared almost 100%clean candidates. Some have been active social activists so have been protesting and have had a lot cases against them. Does that make them bad? You seriously need to introspect man. Maybe AAP might go down in ashes one day, but that still wont change the fact that they were 1000x better than the rest. And for ****s sake, read up on things you decide to post. Dont be an amateur BJP bhakt that uses AAP as a punching bag and spreads wrong things whenever he gets frustrated in real life.

^^ Oh please. You are trying to grasp at straws now. If he had an ounce of shame in him, he would use his own money and property, and whatever to pay his dues. If he had any shame, he would get a real job for once like every other 'Aam admi' and pay his dues and not let his friends cover for him time after time. It doesn't matter if his friends want to help him, if he had any sense of right and wrong and of his own duty towards his family and country and even a bit of self respect, he would not have allowed it to carry on like that. He is insincere, irresonsible and manipulative by character. don't even try to sugar coat it. There is enough evidence of that in every thing he does. He cannot take care of his own responsibities, but somehow people like you think that he is qualified to rule the country.

And yeah, I am not a die hard fan of any party like you. All political parties are evil and its ultimately a game of choosing the least evil. Right now, This mango party is the most corrupt of them all, because their poison is more dangerous than just leeching public money into swiss bank accounts.

Also AAP declared 100% clean candidates according to whom? You mean AAP themselves? Your AK went to court recently and told the judge that he doesn't consider his defamation attempts to be criminal. So for him it doesn't matter what the courts thinks or the law says, he decides what is criminal. So, even if a guy committed murder, AK can still call him clean if he doesn't consider it to be criminal.

Maybe you should read up some of the affidavits. The cases against them were not just for anarchy and vandalism. There are a number of sections like illegal confinement and others that are pretty serious. All of his tickets were given to people who either had a criminal cases pending or to rich guys.

^^ Oh please. You are trying to grasp at straws now. If he had an ounce of shame in him, he would use his own money and property, and whatever to pay his dues. If he had any shame, he would get a real job for once like every other 'Aam admi' and pay his dues and not let his friends cover for him time after time. It doesn't matter if his friends want to help him, if he had any sense of right and wrong and of his own duty towards his family and country and even a bit of self respect, he would not have allowed it to carry on like that. He is insincere, irresonsible and manipulative by character. don't even try to sugar coat it. There is enough evidence of that in every thing he does. He cannot take care of his own responsibities, but somehow people like you think that he is qualified to rule the country.

And yeah, I am not a die hard fan of any party like you. All political parties are evil and its ultimately a game of choosing the least evil. Right now, This mango party is the most corrupt of them all, because their poison is more dangerous than just leeching public money into swiss bank accounts.

Also AAP declared 100% clean candidates according to whom? You mean AAP themselves? Your AK went to court recently and told the judge that he doesn't consider his defamation attempts to be criminal. So for him it doesn't matter what the courts thinks or the law says, he decides what is criminal. So, even if a guy committed murder, AK can still call him clean if he doesn't consider it to be criminal.

Maybe you should read up some of the affidavits. The cases against them were not just for anarchy and vandalism. There are a number of sections like illegal confinement and others that are pretty serious. All of his tickets were given to people who either had a criminal cases pending or to rich guys.
Wow. What do you smoke bro? I mean seriously, now you're like a frustrated housewife on crack. All this b**ching about someone's personal life. When its not even remotely controversial. Friends help friends all the time. Who died and made you responsible to judge them?

If you knew a bit about how FIR's are filed or how laws are applied while convicting someone, i'd have a nice talk with you, but clearly you are here just to rant. The bloody education and HRD minister lied about her Educational qualifications, isnt even 12th pass, and you want to blame way more educated people for wanting to make a difference. Retarded.

The most hilarious bit is how he must go and work like a common man. And what then? Leave the country to goons? ****ed up logic man.

AAP declared 100 percent clean candidate by every measure know. Leave out deliberate cases, leave out cases of agitations and you'l barely find anything. If there were issues, media would be filled with them. The very fact that they are trying so hard to keep these candidates clean says something. If you dont appreciate that, then we dont have much to talk about.

^^ Sigh BJPtards.

He is probably the only MP who gives a shit about the people stuck in Iraq. He bought tickets for 70 of them while your retarded BJP govt sits on its ass and Sushma Swaraj goes around foreign trips. Have some shame when you go after such decent people. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...-return-tickets-70-Indians-stranded-Iraq.html

i dont know if you have watched that video or not, but in that video he has admitted he is undergoing depression.

whatever you have said in the quoted post hence becomes typical aap tard rant.

BrIq1vrIMAAWEjF.png:large

Last edited:
i dont know if you have watched that video or not, but in that video he has admitted he is undergoing depression.

whatever you have said in the quoted post hence becomes typical aap tard rant.

BrIq1vrIMAAWEjF.png:large
He is depressed cause of his fellow citizens stranded in Iraq. He's not lost his mind. Depression is a clinical term. Dont speak out of your back side about people who are far better humans than you.

Being depressed is a bad sign? I know it's considered such in the real world, but I expect better from people here. That's a very bigoted view. A lot of people undergo depression for various reasons, and it's just a phase that one goes through. Even highly functional people can be depressed. Mental health problems are not something to laugh at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back