The Aam Admi Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also repealed it in an hour. When you have govts banning beef randomly, these guys seem like the epitome of sanity.

That test has legal recognition. SC had asked for better methods in 12-13. Read the whole thing, it was supposed to be done with completely informed consent of the victim and only if they agreed, and only because it held legal recognition. Rape laws cant be changed by the state govt.

They also repealed it in an hour. When you have govts banning beef randomly, these guys seem like the epitome of sanity.

That test has legal recognition. SC had asked for better methods in 12-13. Read the whole thing, it was supposed to be done with completely informed consent of the victim and only if they agreed, and only because it held legal recognition. Rape laws cant be changed by the state govt.

Apparently, you know more law than me, a guy who has done his masters in law from a National Law University. /sarcasm

Anyways, read this, instead of your party's website. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/no-twofinger-test-for-rape-sc/article4729774.ece

Apparently, you know more law than me, a guy who has done his masters in law from a National Law University. /sarcasm

Anyways, read this, instead of your party's website. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/no-twofinger-test-for-rape-sc/article4729774.ece
I have atleast 4-5 close friends who have done their law from some very reputed Law colleges over India and two from Delhi. All working in some very reputed firms and we debate and match notes often. I also have a law background having studied corporate, mercantile and laws dealing with a lot of other things like finance and national bodies constituted by Acts of Parliament.

How ever its cute how all you bring to an argument is your unreasoned hatred, and your boastings. Last time it was your Trophy points/credits if I remember correctly? LOL Once in a while bring some logic too.

Now read the article you have linked yourself, and then go on to read the notification that the Delhi govt has released. Make sure you read the wordings. A two finger test is intrusive, but as are so many other medical procedures. The notification said that the consent of the victim was of prime importance. A victim might be raped, and if she consents its not a big deal. Just like procedures done by any other medical professional. Yes it leaves a bad taste and as rightly pointed out by SC it is not by any margin an indicator of consent and thus the removal of the notification in an hour.

As hard as it might be for you to imagine, not every thing goes under a minister's scanner. Somethings go by the bureaucrats. If bought to notice and they stick, then you can blame them, if they take cognizance and change it in an hour, hardly anything to complain. We still live in a society where rape culture is promoted and protected, not hard to imagine some of them being in the govt machinery.

Then why did your government have to do a u-turn on it, if it was correct?

Health Minister Satyendra Jain said the government had decided to completely ban the two finger test on rape victims.

“Now two finger test is completely banned for sexual assault victims in Delhi. We are issuing a new notification in this connection today,” he said, adding the 14 page-circular was misinterpreted.

Then why did your government have to do a u-turn on it, if it was correct?

Health Minister Satyendra Jain said the government had decided to completely ban the two finger test on rape victims.

“Now two finger test is completely banned for sexual assault victims in Delhi. We are issuing a new notification in this connection today,” he said, adding the 14 page-circular was misinterpreted.
Now you're talking like Arnab goswami. They removed it, that's it. Problem solved. It could have gone through cause of any number of reasons. It came to the knowledge of the leadership and they took swift action (Lesser than 1 hour).

I didnt say it was correct, what I said was that the criticisms that are being made of it are stupid. Its done by a doctor AFTER informed consent from the victim, and they can easily say no and problem solved. And its intrusive like a hundred other everyday medical procedures performed by doctors.

Now you're talking like Arnab goswami. They removed it, that's it. Problem solved. It could have gone through cause of any number of reasons. It came to the knowledge of the leadership and they took swift action (Lesser than 1 hour).

I didnt say it was correct, what I said was that the criticisms that are being made of it are stupid. Its done by a doctor AFTER informed consent from the victim, and they can easily say no and problem solved. And its intrusive like a hundred other everyday medical procedures performed by doctors.

It is banned by the SC. And nobody can go against the SC.

I would really vote AAP in the Municipal elections, like the Bangalore Corporation elections. BBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike) as its called, is so deep in corruption that nobody knows where the hell the money goes!! This year, "Bengaluru gets Rs. 4,770 crore in State Budget". How much of it is actually used is anybody's guess, probably < 10% is my opinion. If AAP can bring even 5% of change in the way BBMP works, that would mean lot of money utilized for public works.
Yes, I know Kejri and Co. are probably dramebaazs! But i have seen and spoken to a few people who might want to contest in the local elections and they are the same people who i have worked with, spoken with - normal people who i thought never belonged in politics. I guess thats what AAP has done, given confidence to people who really want to change India (or the city or locality or whatever) but did not earlier have a place in the "dirty murky" world of politics. Again, i am not sure how a "common" man will handle himself when you give him "power and money", that needs to seen!. They probably have a long way to go before i would vote for them in State elections or National elections, but municipal elections - for sure.

Thats my opinion.

Delhi Law Minister Jitender Singh Tomar was arrested on Tuesday, said AAP leader Sanjay Singh.[DOUBLEPOST=1433845271][/DOUBLEPOST]First Post :
"Spare us the outrage: Jitendra Tomar's arrest reveals AAP is just another political party"

http://www.firstpost.com/india/spar...aap-just-another-political-party-2286620.html

TL;DR = arrested for fake law degree

Deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia told the media that even though the issue of the alleged fake degree is still being examined by a court, about 40 policemen swooped on Tomar's office and took him away as if he is a fugitive.

An RTI reply had in April revealed that Tomar's undergraduate degree was fake just days after a Bihar-based university told the Delhi high court a provisional certificate he used to enrol as a lawyer was fabricated. A team of the Delhi Police recently went to a Bhagalpur university to probe Tomar's law degree.

Last edited:
Desperate mud slinging. Their dad's own money to waste on Such useless newspaper ADS. Few Delhiites are really retarded.

HYD_2016-07-17_maip8_2.jpg

Desperate mud slinging. Their dad's own money to waste on Such useless newspaper ADS. Few Delhiites are really retarded.
Do you want me to send you pics of about a hundred big hoarding all around my city (quite possibly all over india) about Modi's 2 yrs in power? Its paid for by Govt of India. And those are proper ADS, not promoting even some useful dialogue between the govt and people. Govts need to reach out to people. Its been happening for ages.

What i wanted to point out is they have issues with central govt at delhi level. Tell delhi people about it. Not whole india where no one even bothers.

What i wanted to point out is they have issues with central govt at delhi level. Tell delhi people about it. Not whole india where no one even bothers.
Thats your view. They want to contest elections across India, if you expect them to do self defeating things, then i'd say you expect too much. Its politics and Modi isnt playing fair, so they will take every opportunity they get.

As a Delhi-ite I think AAP is doing a pretty good job. Then again, as far as Delhi is concerned I thought Dikshit and Congress did a good job too.

I do however find a their constant self back slapping advertisements and boardings annoying. Same goes for the Modi government like someone else mentioned.

Only political parties brag about stuff they are SUPPOSED to be doing. Cant imagine any other company ever doing it. "KFC - We havent spit in our customers food and gave them back exact change after taking their order." Hooray for you.

As a Delhi-ite I think AAP is doing a pretty good job. Then again, as far as Delhi is concerned I thought Dikshit and Congress did a good job too.

I do however find a their constant self back slapping advertisements and boardings annoying. Same goes for the Modi government like someone else mentioned.

Only political parties brag about stuff they are SUPPOSED to be doing. Cant imagine any other company ever doing it. "KFC - We havent spit in our customers food and gave them back exact change after taking their order." Hooray for you.
It is irritating, absolutely agree. But the issue is, if one party (BJP) does it, you have no option but to compete.
Same with online trolls. Dont think AAP enjoys putting so much effort into anti bjp tags. But its a necessary evil cause BJP has huge paid armies. Yesterday some anti AAP tag was trending. You go check it out, its all fake accounts sukhbir_singh348343 kind of shit. And funny thing is that the accounts begin to take the dominant identity in the state that is going into elections. In this case - Punjabis. Wonder where they mine all the pictures from.

It is true. If Delhi wanted to wait then why would they give them 67/70 seats? You should be blaming the aggressor (Modi) instead of blaming the people who are trying to get shit done.

Was Not Allowed to Carry Mobile Phone at Inter-state Meet: Kejriwal

kejriwal said some of the Chief Ministers were allowed to take their phones inside the meeting venue.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, who was among those who were barred, objected to the move, and she was not allowed to speak while his speech faced "interferences", the AAP chief said.

http://www.news18.com/news/politics...inter-state-meet-claims-kejriwal-1271704.html

Wow. Why do i hear only Mamata's name from Kejri? Why aren't the rest of the CM's complaining. TRS,Congress,AIADMK,CPI,JDU,BJD,SP.. Which are not allies of BJP!

I hate this dramebaaz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back