The Aam Admi Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I believe basic necessities like power, water and a bathroom being the most basic need of our nation. Something which Congress in its years of being in power has failed to deliver on. I certainly would like to see Kejriwal delivering on his promises. But Kejriwal not pushing for a re-election and instead allaying with Congress will have far reaching consequences. He wont be able to pursue any corruption cases against Sheila Dixit and her Scamgress colleagues. On top of it, there is a saying in Hindi - Koyle ki dalali mein haath kaale hote hain. So his dealings with Scamgress will come back to bite him (something of what's being portrayed in the above videos)

it would be better if you quote the plans in the "aam aadmi party thread".

BTW after so much noise of not using govt accomodations and govt vehicles. ministers of AAP will be using govt vehicles (innova) and govt accomodation.

doing exactly the opposite what they claimed they should be doing.

but hey!. they are atleast doing something.:oops::rolleyes:

I don't think they were against using govt vehicles and govt accommodation as such. They were against the misuse of the facilities offered and against being a part of the VIP culture that the ministers abuse so much.

1511174_472463302863580_1755041233_n.jpg
1535525_442098342579518_1170520092_n.jpg
1511712_442505685872117_1640434716_n.jpg

^ yes you are absolutely right, atleast he didn't promise reservation, quota, ram mandir etc
hmm
NEW DELHI: The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) now has more clarity on reservation based on caste, gender and class than before, and will fight for additional quota for the lower castes, women and the economically backward, senior leader Yogendra Yadav said.

AAP had come under attack from political pundits for focusing on populism and for being silent on issues related to castes and reservation. Yadav — a key architect of AAP's spectacular poll debut in Delhi polls alongside Delhi CM Arvind Kejri ..
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...women-yogendra-yadav/articleshow/28450260.cms

Instead of fighting for more reservation, I would suggest to all political parties to make existing reservation more effective. The benefits of reservation are reaped by people who have already benefitted by it. Devise a system where people who have benefitted from it are exlcluded from it. People who should be getting reservations are still poor and are at receving end of the India's horrible caste system.

We should strive to work towards making our society free of any caste identities. Unfortunately, this will not happen and the battle of quota vs non-quota will continue.

It's amazing that AAP's every move is being watched. Aam Aadmi really did win, but yet to see will it be sustained or not.

The only butthurt seems to be flowing from the BJP camp now, since their supremo's popularity has been overshadowed by someone truly better, though not perfect. Never seen them analyse more serious human rights abuse charges with such tenacity.

AAP Volunteers were Cornered by Citizens Themselves in Gujurat.

Moronic is the only word that comes to mind. Biased "citizen", BJP obviously, and unprepared volunteers.

All said and done, though I have high hopes with AAP, I'm also delighted to see the pressure that they are kept under to deliver on their promises. All in all, this is very good for the democracy.

AAP government suspends 3 Delhi Jal Board officials, shifts 800 others
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ls-shifts-800-others/articleshow/28484619.cms

I'm just waiting to see whether they finally act on the corrupt BJP and Congress members in Delhi. That will be the day when my trust will be reinforced.

Last edited:
AAP Volunteers were Cornered by Citizens Themselves in Gujurat.
Same stupid rhetoric that BJPtards use on Twitter. This is nothing new. For all you know, those idiots in AAP caps might be BJPtards too. lol

BJP and Congress are both surrounded in scams of Lakhs of Crores. And they analyze the stupid flat and office of Arvind Kejriwal that the man himself let go after seeing so much crap being said. He is a Cheif minister, he cant work from his bloody home. Idiots.

Plus those very same Bjp and Congress people stay in posh bungalows. Some even refused to vacate their government allotted homes for incoming new politicians. They've enjoyed all government subsidies legally or illegally for past 30+ years now.
Pot calling the kettle black.

The only butthurt seems to be flowing from the BJP camp now
While I agree the enthusiastic BJP supporter is at the AAP's throat; the bigoted, cunning, divisive, evil, medieval CM of a certain communal state in western India is cool and calm and indifferent to them, waiting for the acitivists-turned-administrators to shoot themselves in the foot. And they are!

I am waiting for AAP to take actions against Sheila Dikshit and the CWG scam like they promised before.
I remember seeing a video where AK said that they have submitted a 370 page proof document of CGW scam to police.
They expect a FIR to be filed and in case if it isn't filed within 7 days, they would get orders from court.
Not sure what is happening after that. Hope AAP delivers on that.

Same stupid rhetoric that BJPtards use on Twitter. This is nothing new. For all you know, those idiots in AAP caps might be BJPtards too. lol

BJP and Congress are both surrounded in scams of Lakhs of Crores. And they analyze the stupid flat and office of Arvind Kejriwal that the man himself let go after seeing so much crap being said. He is a Cheif minister, he cant work from his bloody home. Idiots.
heard about manohar parrikar?

One of the most intriguing features of the AAP's policy on water (and electricity) is their pro-rich stance. How did this happen? As the table shows, the water policy goes significantly against the poor and the lower middle class. One of the most stylised facts about development, incomes and poverty is that larger family households are poorer. As the table shows, households with a family size greater than or equal to five members have average expenditure levels (NSSO 2011-12 data for Delhi households) only twice the poverty line. These households will pay for all the water consumed because their usage is higher on a per household basis. In contrast, those who need water less and can afford to pay more (with per capita expenditures almost four times the poverty line), will receive water free. The poor will pay Rs 663 crore to the AAP's water board; the rich will receive Rs 333 crore from the AAP as subsidy. What Arvind Kejriwal and the AAP's water policy illustrates is a perfect inversion of Robin Hood — something corrupt in-the-name-of-the-poor Indian governments have attempted but not succeeded at so perfectly. I challenge anyone to imagine, let alone formulate, a more anti-poor and anti-lower-middle class policy. Phrased differently, can anyone formulate a more pro-rich policy?

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/kejriwals-waterfront/1215340/

Last edited:
Please post in English.. Not everyone understand Hindi
In simple terms: cabinet minister Manishankar Iyer said that Congress will take AAP's help to counter Modi.

Congress wants to get in on AAP's side to ride the ongoing wave; they will soon be backtracking once investigations against the previous Delhi ministers starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back