The best thing apple made

Congrats, this fulfills your requirements of pdf and ppt study materials, so no need of waiting for mini 2, besides i know you will upgrade to mini 2 anyways ​ :p

Congrats, this fulfills your requirements of pdf and ppt study materials, so no need of waiting for mini 2, besides i know you will upgrade to mini 2 anyways ​ :p

No man pdf and ppts looked better on ipad retina display so ya there is a scope for upgrading ;)
But I will try my best to resist

Completely agree with the topic title and the OP. I got to hold the Mini last weekend and was absolutely amazed at the perfect dimensions and looks. Easily the best tablet to get in terms of usability. The original iPad is not even close.

Completely agree with the topic title and the OP. I got to hold the Mini last weekend and was absolutely amazed at the perfect dimensions and looks. Easily the best tablet to get in terms of usability. The original iPad is not even close.

Felt the same, but the Nexus 10 is also feeling very handy. Much better ergonomics than the original iPad and even though many people hate the plasticky feel, I am thankful because that has made it very light.

^^^ Please suggest some good chm book reader on Android
All ipad apps are pricey. Need the keynote app but it's too much for what it does
There are so many Android apps for ppt and pdf but not a single RELIABLE app for chm
Most will crash when you want to highlight a portion! !

I would love to go into Android tablet territory again
Renegade Thanks bro

^^^ Please suggest some good chm book reader on Android
All ipad apps are pricey. Need the keynote app but it's too much for what it does
There are so many Android apps for ppt and pdf but not a single RELIABLE app for chm
Most will crash when you want to highlight a portion! !

I would love to go into Android tablet territory again
Renegade Thanks bro

Have you tried Moon Reader.
On the other hand I just used to convert the CHM files( the few I came across) to epub or mobi.

Bro most medical books are in chm with pictures and tables which can't be converted to any other format

Moon and ireader were the best but still not reliable
Don't know if stability has increased now

Back