The BlackBerry PlayBook Thread

+1 for Book Reader for EPUB and Kindle books, it opens CHM files just fine. The native PDF reader is a half-decent reader. If you finally purchase the PB, then side-load Repligo reader, which is the best PDf reader I have come across. The book reading experience is awesome though. IMO, 7inch screen is just the right size for reading.

It seems buytheprice prices are lowest on this. (they are offering a 5% (percentage) discount as well) coupon code ICICI

PB 64 -> for 15600 approx (mine is enroute :), shipped from Gurgaon)
PB 16 -> for 12400 approx.

So you pressed buy now on product page -> you come to cart page ->

at right hand side ->
below your product it says "apply coupon/earn rewards" -> click on it ->
select "coupon" from the drop down if not already there -> type ICICI in text box -> Apply

So finally dinjo found a 16GB Playbook :p

Btw guys,what do you use to carry your PB around while travelling*....
I was using the soft pouch that comes with PB uptill now but i need something solid/better,any suggestions ? links to products ??

i bought a case for the same, and i am using it in the carrying case itself.It's a leather case and on the screen i have a screen guard put up.Next search is on for charging dock.

i bought a case for the same, and i am using it in the carrying case itself.It's a leather case and on the screen i have a screen guard put up.Next search is on for charging dock.

I already have the screen guard,what i'm looking for is a good carry case instead of the stupid soft pouch
Can you link me to that leather case ?? Looking for something around Rs500 range...

Nope i dont trust them they sent it via Aramex and i dont want to risk anything on electronics with Aramex.

^ The leather case looks good but doubt it would give better protection than the Zip sleeve. Zip sleeve has a sleek look, and has decent protection inside. It won't withstand a 2-feet fall but will give good protection against rough handling..

Back