The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be you check the existing version of the app and then go to Installous and search for that particular app and check its version. If it is newer, download it. I know this is not a solution but a workaround per se.
The search does not work either, no matter what I type(not even Angry Birds). I've tried re-installing Installous 5 through a different source on Cydia but in vain. Am I in a soup here?

The search does not work either, no matter what I type(not even Angry Birds). I've tried re-installing Installous 5 through a different source on Cydia but in vain. Am I in a soup here?

May be you can also post on sinful iphone forums or some other ones and see what response you get.

Saw the iPhone5 in flesh today & compared it my 4S. Discount the great euphoria but the new kid on the block is kind of dis-proportional. Its too much elongated & not wide enough. My 4S in other hand looked much better. Guess what Im not upgrading to 5.

Saw the iPhone5 in flesh today & compared it my 4S. Discount the great euphoria but the new kid on the block is kind of dis-proportional. Its too much elongated & not wide enough. My 4S in other hand looked much better. Guess what Im not upgrading to 5.

Also with no jailbreak in sight as of now, it is better to stay with whatever one has rather than buying iPhone 5.

JB will come sooner or later but the basic look of the phone takes a beating because of the unduly elongated length which is incoherent with width.

Suggest some video players for the iPhone 4/4S, which can play variety of video formats. Currently i have VLC player but want something else. I don't really play much HD stuff so HD capability is not a priority.

5 now available locally for 49999/-(grey-market).

For all those who are lining up for it, guys please forget the Apple fanatasism for a minute & have a look at its shape in flesh. It must be the most dis-proportionate phone, too much elongated in length & narrow at the waist.

5 now available locally for 49999/-(grey-market).

For all those who are lining up for it, guys please forget the Apple fanatasism for a minute & have a look at its shape in flesh. It must be the most dis-proportionate phone, too much elongated in length & narrow at the waist.

And additionally if you still want an iPhone and iPhone only, look for the 4 or 4S, you won't be dissatisfied.

any reliable ebay India seller with Apple India warranty. I want to buy iPhone 4 or 4S. too many listing on eBay India and i am confused. :S

Nope. I don't know anyone saar. But you could check feedbacks of seller who has highest positive feedback & go ahead. And also you can make a local deal if he also from a same city as you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back