The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So while everyones been waiting for GTA: Chinatown Wars to hit the iphone, I decided to check out a GTA clone from Gameloft called Gangstar: West Coast Hustle. Just started playing it, but so far it seems like a decent game, apart from the car handling :p

3273881833screen.jpg
327388183screen.jpg

^^ playing a game called Modern Combat: Sandstorm also from gameloft.Controls are a lot better than earlier FPS games.

BTW, anyone who's got an iphone check out Samurai: Way of the Warrior.Absolutely amazing game!!

kanishk619 said:
anybody knows a alternative to ihacks.ru,,

The site's back again !

For jailbreakers -

Awesome new Smart Screen app coming in November !
Widgets on Homescreen !

[youtube]4XTnnkUjnO8&[/youtube]

hi my phone is unlock and jailbreak in india and all network work flawless but in UK when i insert any simcard it shows No service ?(i know the last thing is same process which i have done early.)is any suggestion different please from m bracket your words are welcome.

thinking of getting zagg invisible shield ... heard good things about it here...but have a few minor questions...
1.) do we get the spray/application sln with the kit or is it sold separately??
2.) how easy/tough is it to actually install it?? i can manage most DIYs(not a noob) just to give u guys an idea...
3.) best way to buy it...order it on thier website since they ship it to india or get it through KMD??? anybody faced any customs issue with this perticular product???

guys thanks in advance....

@^^

Hello and welcome to TE. Post an introduction in the introductions thread so that people can know you better.

Is TE any good you ask? Well hang out for sometime and know for yourself! :)

PS: You just might get an awesome deal here, so keep your eyes peeled.

where can i get an iphone 3g in mumbai.(already searched alfa. they say they dont have 8gig stock. annd 16gb costs 32k.)
what price can i get it for 8gig version.

paroxy said:
thinking of getting zagg invisible shield ... heard good things about it here...but have a few minor questions...

1.) do we get the spray/application sln with the kit or is it sold separately??

2.) how easy/tough is it to actually install it?? i can manage most DIYs(not a noob) just to give u guys an idea...

3.) best way to buy it...order it on thier website since they ship it to india or get it through KMD??? anybody faced any customs issue with this perticular product???

guys thanks in advance....

1. Application solution comes with the kit.. It's not sold separately.. It's enough for one or two installations ;)..

2. Installing is quite very easy, but remember you install it in dust proof environment otherwise after applying the shield, you'll see very small dust particles between screen and protector.

3. It is better if you directly order it from them, I don't think KMD is here for the things we can get directly to the home.. No customs issue I've faced so far.. I've ordered lots of Invisible SHIELDS..

Q1: Should i update my jailbroken/unlocked iPhone to 3.1.x from 3.0?

Q2: How?

Q3: Need to manage music in iPhone (Want to remove duplicate entries in the Phone)

sato1986 said:
Q1: Should i update my jailbroken/unlocked iPhone to 3.1.x from 3.0?

Q2: How?

Q3: Need to manage music in iPhone (Want to remove duplicate entries in the Phone)

You can go to 3.1.2 with Pwnage tool for Mac Os.
If you are on windows, look for custom firmware pwned on a mac.
iTunes would be the best bet to weed out your duplicates.
In iTunes, File - Show Duplicates !

have you guys faced any slow down after jailbreaking iphone 3G 3.0.1 Well i have? Any fix for this guyz? It's terribly slow and my vodafone pre-paid sim can not get calls even after unlocking using redsn0w. Does anyone know the fix? Airtel sim works fine ( it's an Airtel iPhone by the way)

Hey guys.. need some help. well . i am interested in buying an iphone 2g. bt i am quite scared about its drawbacks. i wanted to clear out some of my doubts. has any firmware update enable the phone to transfer files to other phones through bluetooth ? An is 2g a gud phone to buy ? Hows the camera ?? i am buying a second hand set which will cost me 13k?? should i go for it ir should i try 5800 ?

shaibalik said:
Hey guys.. need some help. well . i am interested in buying an iphone 2g. bt i am quite scared about its drawbacks. i wanted to clear out some of my doubts. has any firmware update enable the phone to transfer files to other phones through bluetooth ? An is 2g a gud phone to buy ? Hows the camera ?? i am buying a second hand set which will cost me 13k?? should i go for it ir should i try 5800 ?

Bluetooth transfer is not 100% stable yet. iBluetooth from cydia works but not always.
The camera is decent @2mp and takes fine outdoor shots !
2g is a good phone @13k, better than the Nokia 5800 that everyone wants to sell here :p (Personal opinion - No flames !)

Hey,

Please tell me how much should an Apple iphone 2g(4gb) excellent condition ?? A guy is offering me this phone for 14.5 k with all accessories, box and everything. I also had a look to it, and he has installed many softwares and applications. As a matter of fact he also showed me an application which enables an iphone to have bluetooth transfers. I am asking this just because over here a member has posted his sale of iphone 2g(8gb) with a motorola bluetooth headset for the same price. I am in a dilemma, which one should i go for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back