The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

IceFusion

Skilled
Alrighty..... this is an important news to all u 5800 fans so made a new thread about it...

I went to the Nokia Global summit meet today... and in the press con the price and annoucment date of the 5800 Xpressmusic for India were revealed by the CountryHead of Nokia...

So.......

Congrats to all the fans..... the Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic will be price around 20k INR:hap2:

It would be launched at the End of November and would be available in the markets from the 1st week of December most probably....:)

Hope this makes many people happy !

Re: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Official Price Announced !!

i guess thats cool and all it costs i guess 269 euros right in europe. but indeed we in india are making a phone sound cheap for 2oooo. its sounding like its for 5k or something. anyways let if come, ill test it first and then buy it in blue color, if its slow im not buying one.

Congrats to all the fans..... the Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic will be price around 20k INR

Thats the MSRP....MRP is arnd 20899 or something as confirmed by one my friend working in Nokia :p

Expect to sell it arnd 18.5k~19k+taxes at launch :D

Wow......Thanks IceFusion for this update..

Thanks so much..I am definately taking it

:D

This is Fan-Taastic news (Russell peter style)

Supra said:
Thats the MSRP....MRP is arnd 20899 or something as confirmed by one my friend working in Nokia :p

Supra do you have any source which says Nokia Tube for 18-19k?

Supra said:

Well, all i am saying is that it is officially confirmed by Nokia at a press con now.... :)

This is even cheaper than expected. But then, this means that the prices of N79 and N85 will not fall for atleast 2 - 3 months after the launch of 5800 :(

Good to know that IceFusion. Thanks for the info. Been looking for this news everyday, now at least I know when its coming to India. Here comes my PMP phone....

it must be priced at 18k .. one good thing will be reduction in prices of n82 , n78 :hap2: ..

i have a feeling that this will sell like hot cakes i will buy one as well and then nokia will come out with a high end touch screen and then id want that too. then the feeling wont be good... i actually want to use a phone more than 6 months im going mad now.....

i am some how not sure iof the price will be 20 k !!! everyone had the same opinion when iphone 3g was going to come out and it came out to be sooo exp !!! so i expect the prices to go above 25 k + for sure !!!

anks22402 said:
i am some how not sure iof the price will be 20 k !!! everyone had the same opinion when iphone 3g was going to come out and it came out to be sooo exp !!! so i expect the prices to go above 25 k + for sure !!!

errr...read the first post, Nokia announced the price at a press conference :) How can that be wrong?

yeha but still just having a feeling .. i really want to buy it !! if the news are really corret then its cooool thisphone will defiantely kick ass...

heh... yeah... it was announced by the MD of Nokia..... he cant really go back on his word.... :p

the press would rip him apart if he does that ;)

cool nokia 5800 for 20k thanks for the gr8 new :) ,now will hv to convince dad to get this phone for me.Hope I get it:(

Back