The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

anyone using adobe reader on 5800 here? I have it installed and want to make zoom level to 150% and full screen view as default settings. Is it possible to do it? Its irritating to change things as required everytime one opens any pdf. TIA

DigitalDude said:
^^ what's your budget and do you want to stay with Symbian^3 or wanna jumpship to android :D

_
What do you recommend ? I need phone with faster interface (iPhone like), Android is fine too.. Flash & Good camera is required.

Considering X6, Samsung Galaxy 3, What do you say ?

X6 ?? Didn't u just say u hav gotten tired of the lag??? Galaxy 3 won't erally be an upgrade.

How about the C7??? Symbian^3 with N8 hardware but 8MP camera

Not sure about the changes. I am in office now. So can't take the risk of updating. It's actually the SW Updater app that told me that new firmware is available. The OTA update checker keep on saying connection error.

arun687 said:
^

Never thought Nokia would bring out an update for 5800. Changelog?
+ Upgrade CPU performance Enhanced touch screen - Very fast

+ Improve wifi, connection error OVI

+ Rotate Enhanced

+ Software Map New!

+ V52 pictures and movies better!

+ No NokiaEmail

+ Interface does not change!

Gaurish said:
+ Upgrade CPU performance Enhanced touch screen - Very fast
+ Improve wifi, connection error OVI
+ Rotate Enhanced
+ Software Map New!
+ V52 pictures and movies better!
+ No NokiaEmail
+ Interface does not change!
Also, under qwerty, now there is thin gap between "space bar" and "zxvbnm"

Performance is great. I was on the 50.0.0.5 version, so upgrading to this was a big step up in terms of speed. You'll get around 50-55MB RAM free...Been using it for almost a week now. Haven't noticed any slowdowns. The gallery opens in a jiffy, the camera takes photos almost instantaneously, etc etc

Back