The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

Re: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Official Price Announced !!

Again Nokia Rulezzzz :D:D

The DP is supposedly 18XXX, so may be street prices will hover in 19~19.5k range :D

tracerbullet said:
but all this mayhem?? And they call us fanboys.

All this mayhem is because the nokia fanbois were secretly jealously all this time. Now they have an answer to the iphone, they'll be shouting from the rooftops :rofl:

OTOH, apple fanbois will fight tooth and nail to diss the 5800, cause they were smug so far and could appear to look the other way at all the taunts. But now the 5800 is a real threat and cannot be ignored.

As johnny would say, "Flame ON!" :rofl:

so we have the price now and the GO stands at 10 pieces as of now.

Can we have some one pulling some strings and getting the Nokia 5800???

You are the man Icefusion...

Repped You up though I may not know how much that counts :)

Okie... am back in the office :p

and here is the update so far...

Its priced at 19990 MRP, so its MOP would be smwhere between 18 - 19k on availability.....

Sad news is that its gonna be available in the market last week of december or first week of jan....

could be earlier and could be later also....

Would be putting a handon with the device on my blog, would put it on TE also.... :)

till that time... any 1 wants to know nythin specific ? :p

IceFusion said:
Its priced at 19990 MRP, so its MOP would be smwhere between 18 - 19k on availability.....

Sad news is that its gonna be available in the market last week of december or first week of jan....
could be earlier and could be later also....

Would be putting a handon with the device on my blog, would put it on TE also.... :)
till that time... any 1 wants to know nythin specific ? :p

Tech2 is quoting price as Rs.21839 MRP. :huh:

Could be later than 1st week of Jan?? I am shattered :(

yeah i read that at Tech2, dunno where they got that price from :p

19990 was said by the Nokia MD himself at the event... :)

Availability in various cities may differ right, Metros might get it earlier than other cities... :)

no no... the Nokia music store would be here on dec 18th... that too its beta version....

phone might come in the last week of dec....

the point is they might launch it in the third week of dec to gain on the christmas sales ;)

IceFusion said:
yeah i read that at Tech2, dunno where they got that price from :p

19990 was said by the Nokia MD himself at the event... :)

Availability in various cities may differ right, Metros might get it earlier than other cities... :)

Well the Nokia MD had also said publicly that the phone will be in India in 3rd week of November. Now that is no longer true :no:

hehe.... nopes.... he said it would be in India... it is in India officially... launched...

availability.... ive got the news that most probably the date would be 20th Jan... :(

read teh above posts atleast mate before just posting...

It wont be avialble till atelast the third week of dec..... at a price of 19990 :)

:mad: :( noooooo :no: 3rd week december is so damm far !!!! :( ......and 1st week january even more ........whyyyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Its toooooooooo long.

I guess I will end up buying the N79 now and then maybe upgrade when the N Series touchscreen is launched

Back