The Desktop Thread!!

^ goto the rainmeter icon >> select skin click on edit skin , an ini file will open in notepad , it will have a parameter like FontColor=xxx (any color code) , change it to your choice save it and refresh the skin

I know that.. i already changed the font to comic sans, etc... but any idea whts the color code for white?
Like what shouild i change here to make it white/grey, etc taht suits my wallpaper
fontColor.Text=0, 0, 0, 160
bar.color=0, 0, 0, 50
graph.line1=0, 0, 0, 75
graph.line2=0, 0, 0, 37
border.color=0, 0, 0, 75
manu1991 said:
^ goto the rainmeter icon >> select skin click on edit skin , an ini file will open in notepad , it will have a parameter like FontColor=xxx (any color code) , change it to your choice save it and refresh the skin

White is 255 RGB

my guess is that those four values are RGB and alpha , change it from 0,0,0,160 to 255,255,255,something higher than 160 and try

goto paint >> colors >> edit colors >> define custom colours and get RGB values for the exact shade you need

Now i sorted it out... i modified the HUD Vision / White section..

and yes 255 = white and 4 values = 255 x 4

Check it now below, better with my dark taste of wallpapers.

Good :) but looks more like just a Vista Sidebar replacer.. :p.. merge it with some scietific wallpaper and with customize / randomised positions of the widgets ;) suiting and matching the space in tht scietific wallpaper :D
w1nD said:
here is my desktop :)

b00gieMan said:
Good :) but looks more like just a Vista Sidebar replacer.. :p.. merge it with some scietific wallpaper and with customize / randomised positions of the widgets ;) suiting and matching the space in tht scietific wallpaper :D

nah..i prefer the way it is..

and why be stereotypical merging it with scifi wallpaper only ?

LOL.. not spamming:p :rofl:

and @ wind.. suggested a better utilisation of the whole rainmeter... i felt replacing it with the same position of sidebar was stereotypical :p.. just chill
Bluffmaster said:
Quit spamming man :p

yippee ka ye !!!! My 2100th Post :p

vvvvsb2.jpg

Today, I installed Songbird and I must say it impressed the hell outta me. Its the perfect answer to I tunes. But the only thing that really disappointed me was the absence of an Equillizar from songbird. As a result my KMPlayer pretty much rips apart songbird in terms of playback quality. :( But since its an open source freeware application , I have really high hopes from it in the future.

Here's to the I-tunes killer :cheers:

a good iTunes replacement for sure but need an equilizer.. so +1 to your poing and good news ITS OPEN SOURCE!!
Bluffmaster said:
vvvvsb2.jpg

Today, I installed Songbird and I must say it impressed the hell outta me. Its the perfect answer to I tunes. But the only thing that really disappointed me was the absence of an Equillizar from songbird. As a result my KMPlayer pretty much rips apart songbird in terms of playback quality. :( But since its an open source freeware application , I have really high hopes from it in the future.

Here's to the I-tunes killer :cheers:

Another major problem with songbird as already posted by quad master is the memory usage, its really high on resources. I hope they can fix this issue in the next update.

@techdude :

The clock is a part of the Hud vision skin of Rainmeter, the link to which has already been posted by switch. :)

Back