The DEXTER thread!

Even i thought it was more of a filler episode. We will most probably never hear from the trinity family again. Only thing that is almost clarified is that Prof is really there. Its hard to believe now that Prof is Travis's dark passenger.

^^Did you mean Prof is NOT there.

Because if he is there then he is supposed to be real and not the dark passenger of Travis.

And yes we may never hear from the Trinity family. That was sort of filler stuff.

If you think about it apart from the elaborate kills this season too has been a snoozefest. Apart from Dexter and Masuka there isn't a single entertaining character in this show; even Deb is useless. Laguerta is horrible, failing at even being a proper hardass... someone needs to kill that b**ch.

BTW, I really hope that:
i think that trinity kid might die so the neighbour might point out that dexter was there or something and same with the other guy he killed ... these things may tie up in future

Now that Dexter is experimenting with the kill code....

Tonight's the nite dee dee..

385030_276233099079076_174775305891523_708628_1857443924_n.jpg

What a f*ckin' boring episode! I should have skipped it entirely, as no progress was made at all. Couldn't stand Moser and his constant yapping. Good thing it was temporary. :p

what you mean no progress

debra now is growing suspicious of dexter

the chief is hiding someone

the guy whom we thought was in his mind is real? how can he get chained up, i still think he is in his head but would like some explanation on it

the series got extended to 2 more seasons so i am sure they going to stretch your moaning :p

^^ I think he was refering to last week's episode. Regardless this episode was pretty boring too. The doomsday killer arc should have concluded faster. On the plus side, now there is now begining to be a reason for Dexter to finally murder Laguerta.

Ep 8 was again slow and boring. Looks like Dexter is on a break. He just doesn't kill anyone. DDK has to speed up his killings. The dialogue b/w Gellar and Travis has been same from the first episode. They keep saying the same things. I am expecting something big to happen with all the mystery surrounding Laguerta and Masuka's Intern showing interest in Dexter. I don't get the point of Quinn's screen presence. Its adding nothing to the show.

The writers made Dexter so sloppy this episode. He is in his stealth clothes, gloves and needle, but shuts the door of his car too loudly. But he cant hear Travis screaming. This show is getting boring and silly.

Decent episode. But at least much better than the last one. :p

So let me guess how the series ends:

Dex pairs up with Travis and hunts down Gellar now that it is known that he is Travis' physical manifestation of the dark passenger unlike Dex's father. In the meantime, Debra is set as the next target by Gellar and like the first season, Dex rescues her from the trap but not in the presence of Travis. Finally, Travis is let free by Dex because he believes he is innocent. That's it maybe?

Btw who was LaGuerta talking to over the phone?

Deputy Chief?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Errr...What? :S

https://twitter.com/#!/SHO_Network/status/137590821569560576/

:p

I think this is how the series will end

I think Gellar is Travis's alter ego, the dark passenger. He was about to quit what he was doing. Later he saw his sister speak with the cops. He thinks she has told something about him to Deb. So decides she is the wh0re of Babylon and kills her. Even Deb says the cuts were similar to the other killings. Travis was the one who made the cuts on the previous victims. If gellar was there in the church, how could he have escaped so easily. I think Travis had chained himself up and inflicting some pain.

Dex thinks Travis's dark passenger is Gellar in his physical form. Dex and Travis team up to look for Gellar. Dex realizes that Travis is misleading him on this wild goose chase. Dex kills Travis. End of a crappy season.

Super genius blood expert can't tell if a guy escaped jumping out of the window of a dusty upper floor of an abandoned church? If Gellar is an alter ego(a worthless ruse they have been continuing since the begining of the season) then I'm gonna be totally disappointed.

lmao so as expected Gellar turns out to be a hallucination. Dexter can't make out whether a wound is self inflicted, whether a tussle involved one person or two and the kills were totally contrived. The plot in this season is by far the weakest for the series. Jordana Sipro cameo is the only thing I am looking forward to now.

imo if anyone is starting this series its best to watch only season 1,2 and 4 and leave it at that.

The plot for this season is pretty weak and predictable, but atleast this episode revealed a lot of things. The previous 2 episodes were just plain boring. Now we know who was with the girl who died to to drug overdose, where the missing hand is and that Gellar is not real.

I dont get why Laguerta is protecting Mathews. She can get this in open and make him quit. She always hated him. Unless she was with them. Maybe a 3some. Is that the big twist:p

Back