Car & Bike The Duke has arrived!

People at Bajaj said all kinda things before the launch of Ninja as well, so lets not take the words of the dealer to our hearts :p!

yeah its being exported so lets hope it comes nearer to 3000$ mark

We Mumbai lads should be happy doing 100kmph on our roads with all traffic. Going above 110 here is invitation to disaster

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

That test bike hasnt clocked much. So I think it can go well above 135 to 140 mark
madnav said:
"127 only?!!" will be bashed by 200 and 220 owners :p

eager to ride this :)

damn said:
World Exclusive! KTM Duke 200 review!
Apparently insane torque at low RPMs to match the naked character but the top speed is just 127 km/hr indicated. Redlines at 10,000.
madnav said:
"127 only?!!" will be bashed by 200 and 220 owners :p

eager to ride this :)

Some key points in that article:

Could be – but there’s only one way to find out, and that was to take the keys of one of the pre-production prototypes, and head off on an exclusive 100km first ride

You can tell the 10,000rpm limiter is an artificial one, though, by the way the engine wants to keep pulling when you hit it in top gear at an indicated 127km/h.

No need to compare with 200/220, this will definitely kill the CBR250 :bleh:

czDZI.jpg

now this is a review i am waiting for!!!

RS4 said:
Some key points in that article:

No need to compare with 200/220, this will definitely kill the CBR250 :bleh:

lol, i have got no favorites, it is not as if I took an oath to stick with honda when I bought cbr250r :p

sponsor me and I will keep both :bleh:

chiragsthakur said:
We Mumbai lads should be happy doing 100kmph on our roads with all traffic. Going above 110 here is invitation to disaster

Doing Anything above 80 in city traffic itself is a invitation to disaster :p
25 bhp and weighing at 137 wet weight is one lethal combination. This bike is gonna kill off many bikes in the same segment ( unless every other potential customer is a fairing freak like me :D )

No mention of alternate colors schemes, I personally love the grey. I would have also loved optional ABS.

So I am guessing the Pulsar lineup will roll out with full fairing and liquid cooled engines in addition to the much anticipated 'jaw dropping new technological firsts'.

Whatever, this bike has got good reviews wherever I found it... I hope they release the next gen of pulsars before March, coz if dont get other cheaper option with new avatar, I will go for this Hooligan.... EMI it is for 1.5L ;)

I just got this confirmed from Bajaj Probiking - 30% downpayment in cash/cheque and the rest can be converted to finance. Which makes it a sweet deal!

How much is the interest rate and maximum number of years for repayment ??
sunny27 said:
I just got this confirmed from Bajaj Probiking - 30% downpayment in cash/cheque and the rest can be converted to finance. Which makes it a sweet deal!

Back