The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Congrats bottle sir- really nice cooler :)
And those wavy twins could have never found a better master in India. :hap2:
Quad Master said:
Appo u were lucky to get it for 3.2K :)
Ya- very lucky indeed for getting it at 3.2K shipped with 2x P12 fans included. :)
I heard some looney dude intending to use that on his 775 rig let it go to Apo sir as he thought he deserved it more.
As the cooler was native 1366 and Apo sir's i7 rig was due anytime and he also is quite shaukeen and particular about stuff inspite of being money-conscious. :p

After waiting for a week in the Market thread for an AM2/AM2+ mobo I finally bought this shiny new babe locally.

Spend the whole day trying to iron out all the issues. The board had decided that it didnt like my RAM very much. Wouldnt boot. Removed them and installed them again and tadaa it booted all fine. Then it decided it didnt like my IDE CDROM very much. Wouldnt let me install XP. Changed Jumper settings and managed to get it working. Then the SATA HD wont get detected................
Long story short:I am posting this from my new rig.:) Everything works flawlessly now.:hap2:
The bad part: The friend who had nicked my GA-MA78GM S2H now dropped the mobo at my house saying he didnt like it much.:mad: It's going up on the market section soon.

Got the newer revision of the AC Accelero S1 :p

new.jpg

Although I was able to do a stable 860/1100 in the beginning for ~6 mins w/o Furmark yielding artifacts, later on it started showing up. Could do only 820/1050 later on. God knows why. :(

The VRMs have changed this time and sucks as usual. Tried the newer VRMs and the card heavily artifacted. Changed back to stock VRMs. :|

vrm.jpg

1.8k + 120 shipping via KMD.

EDIT: Managed 850/1100 later on. :p

Another insulin shot for my rig, one more(shot not another card :p) coming this weekend or so

14149c3e8a7c3dc2.jpg

14149c3e8a802fc2.jpg

Back