The "Everyday" show-off thread !

the 4870 was so long i couldnt plug in power connector for the drive so shifted it to the floppy drive lol

All thanx to the uber arrangement of the SATA connectors onboard! :lol:

Congrats! Saiyan is perhaps right. You need a good and roomy enclosure. :p

bottle said:
last upgrade :p

cable management has gone south with the 4870 :lol:

See what I got - the same Gigabyte UD3R MoBo - and even with the 4850 my cable management is as bad as it ever was :p

I LUV THIS MOBO !!
g025.gif

img4271.jpg

gigabyte.jpg

Nope its impossible :p worst thing is that the 4870 needs two pcie power connectors and the tagan psu has some huge remi filters on the ends :S see the attached pic those are not visible there which takes up a lot of space.. plus some really thick wiring

i need to either dump some hdds or the 4870 for better cable management :lol:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 161
^^^ Aaaahhh !!! Bottle and Switch - the 2 champs of cable management in TE. I better delete my cases picture :eek:hyeah:

This MoBo does not accept the Sunbeam CCF 92 Heat sink - the heat sinks on Mobo come in the way - and Prime does not seem to want to take the Sunbeam heat sink back, so its become an expensive paper weight. :(

Eazy said:
^^^ Aaaahhh !!! Bottle and Switch - the 2 champs of cable management in TE. I better delete my cases picture :eek:hyeah:

This MoBo does not accept the Sunbeam CCF 92 Heat sink - the heat sinks on Mobo come in the way - and Prime does not seem to want to take the Sunbeam heat sink back, so its become an expensive paper weight. :(

Sad :( ..
Before reading your thread i was about to buy CCF , thankfully got TRUE *PHEW*

^Bugger, I know its not a dvd burner, appo having said green! :p

Is it an nV card or a WD 10EACS/EADS or something else?

*damn what else was green*

@Eazy sir: it aint April 1 yet. :bleh:

No its actually a bag full of $$$.

@Bottle Ever thought of cutting holes on the mobo tray. And the pic you posted i guess is a reference pic for that stupid remi filters. Also try to get your hands on 90 Deg Black color Sata cables. Will do wonders to the overall look. Couple them with 90 deg Sata Power connectors and you can hide everything in the last HDD bay.

Switch said:
@Bottle Ever thought of cutting holes on the mobo tray. And the pic you posted i guess is a reference pic for that stupid remi filters. Also try to get your hands on 90 Deg Black color Sata cables. Will do wonders to the overall look. Couple them with 90 deg Sata Power connectors and you can hide everything in the last HDD bay.
The cabinet has a removable mobo tray with most of the cables tucked in behind that. The problem is with the cabinet, everything is so close to each other :( without the 4870 you can see here http://www.techenclave.com/1054859-post306.html its a bit easier to do the cable management.

Hmmm... Are there any 5.5" to 3.5" bay converters available for the Wavey. Try shifting the HDD in the upper bay area to make room.

Back