The "Everyday" show-off thread !

it IS great in taste :D a chinese guy sitting next to me brings these from malay. Everytime he opens a packet i end up eating 80% of it :p

Got these today, Edifier C3.

Got em for 4k, 1yr warranty.

I think the volume output is low.

Full volume from windows and 30/60 on the amp. sounds just okay, not at all loud.

Shouldn't it sound loud at 30?

also sound output via headphone slot is very low. While wearing headphones, I have to push the volume to 60 (100%Vol in win) to get some decent amount of sound.

Hey Mohit, got ur PM :)

Some settings indeed needed here, as 27 is unbearable if I sit in front of the comp.

Are you using a Sound Card, which ?
What OS ?
Checked wiring?
Disabled onboard sound card ?
Did you check the treble and bass functions on the amp if they are on full and not negative ?

Oh and check this link.
http://www.techenclave.com/cpu-mobo-corner/ip-35e-vista-mic-not-working-130273.html#post1062990

Even though its not entirely your issue in that, but go the place i ve marked and check the master volume there, by default its at 50%. Shift it to 100%

Mostly a software issue more than the speakers i feel.

No sound card. Realtek ACL888 onboard chip

OS - win7 x64

Bass - 5

Treble - 0

Volume already at 100%.

1h2mmb.jpg

If I connect my phone/MP3 player from the front AUX, Volume on mp3player/phone is full and 30/60 on the amp, then the output is just a lil over ideal listening levels.

Not to forgot the volume output in headphone thru the front jack is very low.

ki kariye? :(

Ok.. this is a little weird.. This is not a hardware show-off..! :p

After a long time, EVDO coverage has started in my area, and it was a pleasant surprise when I checked today.. uTorrent shows download speeds on an average above 70kBps, and sometimes reaching greater than 100kBps in bursts.. I hope this continues and will only improve. :p

P.S: Couldn't make a screenshot when the speeds were maximum.. ;)

m0h1t said:
damnit :mad:

:Comp3: :Comp3:

Chill re, nothing has yet gone wrong, you might as well reinstall your OS just to be on a safer side.. in case there might be an issue with the sound drivers or something

But my phone/mp3 player has nothing to do with my OS + headphone issue.

I'll ask the f*cker to get the stuff picked up. I'm not going again to NP

|Anish| said:
Chill re, nothing has yet gone wrong, you might as well reinstall your OS just to be on a safer side.. in case there might be an issue with the sound drivers or something

Mohit, it's sad that you have run into this issue.

I don't know... but sometimes there are these hardware which simply have low volume. I use SHP2500 headphones and they are great as far quality of sound is concerned. Very natural and very balanced. But I can't listen (not literally) to anything on them unless it's around 100 in music player/windows/realtek+ around 60 to 70% volume on Headphone.

In comparison, the crappy iBall headphones that I earlier had used to sound too loud only @ 40%

Of course, I have not used C3 so can't really be sure

sumchamp has also bought em today, i'll speak with him and see.
I have the distributor's no. also will speak with them on monday.

Chalo im out.. party time :cheers:

hp-india said:
Ok.. this is a little weird.. This is not a hardware show-off..! :p

After a long time, EVDO coverage has started in my area, and it was a pleasant surprise when I checked today.. uTorrent shows download speeds on an average above 70kBps, and sometimes reaching greater than 100kBps in bursts.. I hope this continues and will only improve. :p

P.S: Couldn't make a screenshot when the speeds were maximum.. ;)

congrats mate.
can u tell which service provider r u using: bsnl/reliance/tata?

My G7 konked off, and before it comes back from repair/replacement, i decided to replace it with this, and also retire my fake fUnc pad.

Deathadder + Goliathus Control Omega

Back