The "Everyday" show-off thread !

got this from dealextreme, hongkong :bleh: :bleh:

my.php

Worth every pennies :tongue: :tongue:
these are :

compact usb to nokia mobile charger 1.xx $
power socket usb charger for my ipod 3.xx $

Got all these within 15 days of my ordering, i'm impressed will order loads of stuff now :).. and their pricing is superawesome

am glad they send stuff too. i have ordered ipod cover 2 of them for 99 bucks dunno when i will get them now. since u got them hoping i get mine too soon. its been 8 days since order.

jesal said:
am glad they send stuff too. i have ordered ipod cover 2 of them for 99 bucks dunno when i will get them now. since u got them hoping i get mine too soon. its been 8 days since order.

Actually i ordered a ipod touch cover also but they aren't having stock of that so they have told me that i will receive it by separate mail.

also ordered one more crazy thing from DEx. and thinking of ordering 3ch RC helicopter.;)

Nice buy appo :p thats one damn good fast drive! does the casing have eSATA?

@stormy : Cost me 148SGD in a fair. appo will know indian price :p

got my 5th liteon Drive today. its harder to find em these days. check all the available sonys and see what their OEM's are. Got hold of a sony AD 7220S = 22A8S equivalent :)

cant wait to crossflash em to LO FW. C0deking, help!

greenhorn said:
got my 5th liteon Drive today. its harder to find em these days. check all the available sonys and see what their OEM's are. Got hold of a sony AD 7220S = 22A8S equivalent :)

cant wait to crossflash em to LO FW. C0deking, help!

congrats man. btw wots the use of crossflashing?
i flashed my sony writer to liteon shm-165p6s just coz it was possible. :p

mauj.jpg

Have to get used to this after using the Razer DA for over an yr. Esp the thumb buttons. Sensitivity seems to be on the lower side. But all in all a nice mouse. :D

Damages: 1775 + 80 (shipping).

Back