The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Hehe in fact it was! I was surprised when the caretaker handed over the package. 3 cheers to Amarbir. :D

PS: Package was sent by Air from Chandigarh on saturday evening and it reached Surat today afternoon.

Gannu said:
mauj.jpg

Have to get used to this after using the Razer DA for over an yr. Esp the thumb buttons. Sensitivity seems to be on the lower side. But all in all a nice mouse. :D

Damages: 1775 + 80 (shipping).

nice 1. but its not that diff from DA. infact the da was copied pretty much from the ie3.0. so it wont be hard to get used to this.

btw what happened to your DA?

^The double-click issue (single click getting registered as double click) and the middle mouse button became totally dead. :(

Sad. I didn't expect this from a DA. Thought the DA was one of the standard rodents Razer built. :(

^^ same with my copperhead....n my cousin is havin issues now after 8 months with his tarantula and copperhead....i doubt if i will buy or recommend any razer products ever again.

Cheers.

i had to let go of my el cheapo techcom keyboard and frontech mouse...

for our own desi iBall Laser MM Elite Deskset.Damage:799 from ebay

Gannu said:
^The double-click issue (single click getting registered as double click) and the middle mouse button became totally dead. :(

Sad. I didn't expect this from a DA. Thought the DA was one of the standard rodents Razer built. :(

you have never heard of the high death rates of the rodents.. have you? :hap5:

stalker said:
you have never heard of the high death rates of the rodents.. have you? :hap5:

How has razer survived with the bad quality of their products.... my Lycosa Keyboards back light has gone so dim that I cannot use it any more during day time. :mad: I picked up a Sunbeam back lit keyboard for 800/- from Prime and its back lighting is much better then the Lycosa. The difference between these 2 keyboards is that the Lycosa has lit text against a black background whilst the Sunbeam has black text against a lit background.

Gannu said:

GunnerMania said:
^^ same with my copperhead....n my cousin is havin issues now after 8 months with his tarantula and copperhead....i doubt if i will buy or recommend any razer products ever again.

Cheers.

dint yall mention this problem in a different thread. i had posted a tutorial for you guys for fixing the mice. i followed that & fixed my DA. has been working great ever since. lemme know if you need any help.

^Did see that (the WD40 trick!) but wasn't your DA out of the warranty period? Mine wasn't so didn't want to risk it. :p

Gannu said:
^Did see that (the WD40 trick!) but wasn't your DA out of the warranty period? Mine wasn't so didn't want to risk it. :p

oh so you have given it for replacement? i thought it was lying unused. so suggested you to fix it.

Eazy said:
How has razer survived with the bad quality of their products.... my Lycosa Keyboards back light has gone so dim that I cannot use it any more during day time. :mad: I picked up a Sunbeam back lit keyboard for 800/- from Prime and its back lighting is much better then the Lycosa. The difference between these 2 keyboards is that the Lycosa has lit text against a black background whilst the Sunbeam has black text against a lit background.

can you post a pic of the sunbeam?

A few small purchases over the past few days :D

New mobo to replace my supposedly borked 650i Ultra

A few plaything courtesy GI

FiiO Upgrade Edition :D <The second one is for nookie>

Replacements for my borked mylarones! Many thanks to Chunny, Countrock & Uncle Wilson :)

My first Lambos :D

My shoebox rig that has been running great for almost a month now.

Many thanks to Bikey for donating the PSU & SuperC sir for putting up with my stupid questions :)

stormblast said:
dint yall mention this problem in a different thread. i had posted a tutorial for you guys for fixing the mice. i followed that & fixed my DA. has been working great ever since. lemme know if you need any help.

Oh i guess i havnt noticed dat tutorial thread. But tough luck now...i tried my copperhead again and now it doesnt even light up lol...its totally f*cked!!:mad:

I have been usin the mx518...and oh boy....lovin it !! :hap5:

Cheers.

Eazy said:

Rave said:
can you post a pic of the sunbeam?

I too wanna have a look at Sunbeamtech keyboard.
Is it this one:
http://www.sunbeamtech.com/PRODUCTS/peripherals/pro-series_keyboard/images/s01.jpg ?

Back