The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Burrrrppp!! :p

Another foray into auwdiopheelia.. Something to pair with my good ol' MX..

Xonar DX :p

caaard.jpg

Amazing quality. Completely blown away with the results. TBH, this audio card upgrade comes after ~4 yrs when I'd a SB Live at the time. :ashamed:

Using modded Win 7 drivers for the Essence STX launched in the Asus Forums.

After a really long wait, the TR bolt-thru kit:

ret.jpg

The retention bracket came free with the package! :O
Thank you so much Ankit! :lol:

congrats on the Xonar ,Gannu !

Modded MX5021 + Xonar DX must be like Audio Nirvana :D.

how much was the damage and where did you get it from ?

Gannu said:
TR bolt-thru kit was 275 shipped. :p

Darn it !!! I had gone and stripped one of the screws heads on my TRUE 775 bolt thru kit. I cannot imagine being able to get a replacement - thats why I got the CCF 92 which I find does not fit my MoBo :(

here is a picture of the CCF 92's bracket hitting the MoBo's heat sinks - no can fit. :(

Got this today

27032009201.jpg

Had got anoher seagate 1tb, but had no casing to use. finally today bought this on imoulse :ashamed: after 5 mins i was cursing I could put 5 more $ and get the MS natural ergo 4000 :(

But, in the end i'm sure I made the right choice. Vantec eSATA dock was 100$, thats 3500Rs :O this cost me 80$, around 2600. looks better, i daresay its built much better as well because of no irritating push button shit and the clanking noises.

So the dock with the 1tb. Comes with a pouch so tht you can detach dock with stand, put in a 2.5incher and carry as a portable drive :D

27032009202.jpg

Both my HDDs, alongwith my latest addiction :ashamed:

27032009203.jpg

Vantec dock was 100$, ~3400INR. that sucked. same dock w/o eSATA support was 49$. But hated that bulk and pressing the button to eject hingy, so got this instead.

The dock looks cool and sexy.. but it is expensive. As mentioned by Switch, the Vantec was sourced by members via KMD for around 2k; and I got the Sunbeamtech one for 1.9K from Amarbir.

Back