The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Was on my list for about a year. Finally got it. Super oyster bracelet on its way
Damages:
$185 for the watch
$55 for super oyster bracelet which i am yet to receive

Nice, the classic Seiko diver. Automatics are definitely worth it, and probably the only good way to watch a watch. :) Where did you get this from, which site..? I should be updating this thread soon. ;)

By the way, those look wicked on NATO straps...!

The little sibling of the 920 arrived a while back.
Amazing VFM device for 9.4k. The screen is good, responsive but not as good as the 920 and this is pretty much evident at the first glance. I am not sure how long the battery would last - a measly 1430 mAh. Camera clicks decent snaps - on bright outdoors, the snaps are very good but in lowlight, this is almost crap!

Hi, can you please PM me the ebay link please?. Would be a great help,
thanks.

Nice, the classic Seiko diver. Automatics are definitely worth it, and probably the only good way to watch a watch. :) Where did you get this from, which site..? I should be updating this thread soon. ;)

By the way, those look wicked on NATO straps...!

Got it from 21jewels.com. Already have NATO on Orient Mako and HMT Pilot. So wanted a Oyster Bracelet this time.

Received This today from UK.

cam00233d.jpg

New Eyes. Small Camera,Big Picture.
Review coming soon

Good buy! Is that the 45/1.8?

I was dithering between this and the Panny G5. Ended up getting the bigger G5 for it's built in viewfinder (plus the kit+14-150 deal I got for 498/-)
My first serious camera :)

I might still grab a EPM2 body if I can find a good deal in the near future.

I was totally in love with the OMDs sensor and im not much into video,so got this.And with its size you can be very discrete,where as my old DSLR has gotten me into some trouble.

Will keep them...hopefully someday my grandchild will drool over them like i do over my Grandpa's film and medium format cameras :p
Reusing the Mamiya's strap :p

941270_10151357959921008_44086314_n.jpg

I got the Panasonic 4/3rd to m4/3rd adaptor so can still use them on this,and a few manual focus film lenses

Got my Nexus 4 about a month ago, asked my cousin who was returning from U.S. to grab one for me.
Had ordered Gadgetshieldz full protection and a snap on cover from Ebay, about a week before the phone arrived.
Pretty Snappy phone and good build quality, compared to my old Samsung galaxy. Google now is really usefull. Plus a whole lot of new useful features by Google. Going at this rate android will be the king of mobile OS for a long-long time.
This one is the updated design of Nexus 4, which features tiny nubs around the back edge of the device and a smaller lens for the rear camera.
Came with Android 4.2.2, everything is on stock till now.
Let the pics do the talking!!:)
ZcUAF9D.jpg
OUz2hYP.jpg
4gBAu0w.jpg

Back