The "Everyday" show-off thread !

When I See alekhkhanna's name in the latest update, I can be sure of droolworthy pictures and dreams.
Thanks a lot for the above. Completely floored by Alfie BD. Mind sharing its cost including customs.

More shoes! :)

IMAGE00089_2.jpg

IMAGE00091.jpg

IMAGE00092_2.jpg

looks like a BR , i like the W series from Sony this year, i own a 42w800 (bought 2 weeks ago) and love the levels of black and PQ, i'd have bought the W950 but i was expecting few upcoming expenses so had to save and go for the W800 instead

now only if i could plan on an audio setup for my 10 x 10 bed room

@Nalin check for the usage hours by powering off and pressing the below buttons in quick succession
press i+ button
volume -
number 5
power button

to ensure you've received a brand new panel

Last edited:
Bought a Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver from ebay.
Got a flat Rs400 discount using the Azaadi Rocks coupons. :)
20130812_191241.jpg
The seller shipped with overnite priority shipping and reached me the next day ... Very neatly packed inside the ebay tamperproof packaging.
20130812_191446.jpg
The box.
20130812_191817.jpg
All the stuff inside.
1)The receiver.
2)Power adapter.
3)3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable. (Belkin branded ofcourse )
4)Belkin 3.5mm to Stereo RCA cable.
Both the cables are of ample length and very good quality.

Tested it with my laptop and my Galaxy Note 2 and the sound quality is awesome. Now my Logitech Z906 has a Bluetooth and a FM functionality :D

Also got a Micromax Canvas HD A116 for my cousin during the Azaadi rocks sale. It cost me 12500. Ordered on Friday delivered on Monday. No pics as it was shipped directly to his address.

First buy on Amazon:

MJmefuP.jpg

Decent packaging:

sPjQTym.jpg

Here are the contents:

o2TEFIN.jpg

Overall, I would say the deal was decent. Booked on Aug 14 night, shipped yesterday morning, delivered today. The entire collection you see above cost just Rs. 1,278/-

I have one critic though: the "Wolf Hall" book's cover was folded around the edge. I would have done that anyway during the course of my reading, but they should have taken better care of it; I know some who might be too fussy about such things.

Amazon is definitely my go-to site for online shopping now. Let's see what they have in store for us in the future (pun intended).

Last edited:
Back