The "Everyday" show-off thread !

picked this from a local store.... kinda liked the idea.... of having 3 switches for 3 sockets. Also the placement of the sockets was very neat with dust proof shutters.
It has a fuse on the rear side and is rated for 10amps.
One socket each on the left and right side.
20130813_194039-1.jpg
One on the Top.
20130813_194056-1.jpg
None in the bottom. It does not make much sense since now a days most adapters are big and dont fit into standard sockets.
20130813_194105-1.jpg
The three switches have LED indicators also :p
20130813_194220-1.jpg

The plastic quality looks good and make is sturdy. Picked it up for Rs.300.

@gREen
Congrats on the complete rig. Do post the damages and full setup photos.
Why a Phantom mid tower instead of Full tower & Samsung 840 instead of Pro? Logitech z120.... why this. I have its older sibling LS11 though in my office
Also where is your display purchase.

@gREen
Congrats on the complete rig. Do post the damages and full setup photos.
Why a Phantom mid tower instead of Full tower & Samsung 840 instead of Pro? Logitech z120.... why this. I have its older sibling LS11 though in my office
Also where is your display purchase.
damages comes close to 54k without the display
cant take the height of full tower. too tall for my taste
840 pro cost double as 840
those tiny speaker as not for this pc but for my aunt's portable music kit. have AD300 right now and ordered HM9. not using speakers for long time.
havent pictured it. will post.

Got my new entry level turntable - Clearaudio Concept.

The sound is in an altogether different league compared to my previous technics. This sounds clean, dynamic with amazing attack, a smooth ultra refined top end and very good bottom end heft. Tonality is excellent - far better than my CD player. IMHO for the price this sells at, its a complete steal.

tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

Back