The "Everyday" show-off thread !

IMAGE00092.jpg

FILA Vendetta :)

Indeed, It's a nintendo 3DS.
Yeah, love them a lot! :)
:rofl:

Another handheld fan! It is a good time to buy the 3DS. It has had a great year and has a lot more games coming up as well - (Mario and Luigi, Ace Attorney, Yoshi's Island, Pokemon, LTTP 2, MH4)

Also, get on these immediately!!

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (If you haven't played it on the Wii, of course. I created a thread here for it as well - http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/donkey-kong-country-returns-discussion-thread.150121/)
Super Mario 3D Land
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (If you haven't played it on the N64)
Kid Icarus Uprising
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Games that I have heard are great but I haven't gotten around to yet - Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate,

Another handheld fan! It is a good time to buy the 3DS. It has had a great year and has a lot more games coming up as well - (Mario and Luigi, Ace Attorney, Yoshi's Island, Pokemon, LTTP 2, MH4)

Also, get on these immediately!!

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (If you haven't played it on the Wii, of course. I created a thread here for it as well - http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/donkey-kong-country-returns-discussion-thread.150121/)
Super Mario 3D Land
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (If you haven't played it on the N64)
Kid Icarus Uprising
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Games that I have heard are great but I haven't gotten around to yet - Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate,

Thanks pal. I'll surely get to playing them, but right now I'm jobless, and there's only one game which I've pre-ordered , ie Pokemon X. :)

My favourite series on the DS were Ace Attorney, Prof Layton and obviously Pokemon.

3DS games are incredibly costly. Will pass time playing DS games in the meanwhile!

Got my Asus S56CA laptop for Rs 40290 with 1yr intl warranty + 2 yrs India warranty from a seller on flipkart . But Asus support confirmed 2yrs India warranty is not activated.

Got the same model from flipkart a week back....upgraded my ram to 8gb and installed windows 7 as I don't like 8....
Awesome laptop loving it....
Congratulations :)

4.5k for a LS2 is a bit high IMO. I think you could have got a SOL one or Nuvo or even Sparx helmet for a little more money..
Even I bought a Scorpion few months back for roughly same (or a little higher) amount...
Already answered all these questions in my previous posts..... And there are zillion choices available but to me what was available for trial in the store mattered the most.... I also checked the rates and for that model the these are the current rates.... Read my other posts...

Does that case cover the whole notebook? The bottom part as well?

Asking this because since there were no heat vents for the MBA/MBP, I thought the whole bottom Alu. body was to act as a huge heatsink to dissipate the heat.

Got myself a rucksack from Lifestyle yesterday. Wildcraft Eiger 40. Made of good durable Nylon material, has a provision for laptop storage (14-15" max.) with a padded storage compartment, an Alu. stay rod in the centre (!). Cost me 3.2k. They gave a free pouch for the toothbrush, EDT and other oddities. The best part - a 5 year warranty (doesn't apply to the wear and tear defects). I've owned a few Nylon wallets from Wildcraft before.

WP_20130809_003.jpg

WP_20130809_007.jpg

WP_20130809_005.jpg

And got this tee. Cost Rs. 550 from Lifestyle. :p

WP_20130809_009.jpg

Always had a soft corner for physical qwerty keyboards and was bored of android :p

It looks so classy in that snap! Must have cost you quite a bit! :p

Back