The "Everyday" show-off thread !

My 64GB Sandstone Black Oneplus One! :D Bought with my own stipend. Feels Great!

Attachments

• IMG_20140811_132418.jpg
    IMG_20140811_132418.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_20140811_132444.jpg
    IMG_20140811_132444.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 341
With all the hype and the artificial demand supply drama Flipkart has created around the Xiaomi MI3 I think this should itself count as a eligible post for this thread :D
MI3.jpg :p
I am a Flipkart First member but since this is being shipped as a gift to Aurangabad it will go by standard delivery.

Last edited:
Many people get the phone in their cart but they dont proceed to checkout and complete the deal. These phones are not put back on sale until the next sale window opens. I am sure that would be a considerable amount.
3 in my office today did the same.
We all had opened the MI3 sale page from 11am onwards and did not close it. We all 4 got the phone. I think it counts as per oldest sessions. Also changing local system time will affect the countdown on the FK site and even show you the BUY NOW button early but clicking on it will again show the message that sale starts at <date> 2pm.
So the sure shot way to buy it next time is
1) To register
2)To open the session atleast 3-4 hours earlier.

Many people get the phone in their cart but they dont proceed to checkout and complete the deal. These phones are not put back on sale until the next sale window opens. I am sure that would be a considerable amount.
We all had opened the MI3 sale page from 11am onwards and did not close it. We all 4 got the phone. I think it counts as per oldest sessions. Also changing local system time will affect the countdown on the FK site and even show you the BUY NOW button early but clicking on it will again show the message that sale starts at <date> 2pm.
1) To register

@onlyravi Could you please ask your friends to buy one for us poor souls if they are not buying. :D

1) To register

How about showing them the middle finger instead ?
It's easier to buy controlled substances on the darknet than it is to procure this chinese phone. Register on a separate site, log in 3 hours before the sale, do this do that - wtf I'm not asking for your daughter's hand in marriage i'm here to buy a phone for which i'm paying cash upfront. Start a proper preorder and manage demand accordingly instead of treating your customers like idiots and wasting their time in the process.
It might be a vfm phone or whatever but i find this practice completely unacceptable and it angers me even more that ppl are still lining up for it instead of burning fk on a stake.

@onlyravi Could you please ask your friends to buy one for us poor souls if they are not buying. :D
1 of them actually needed to upgrade from his "non smart" phone and we were always pushing him and he gave in today. He thought he was very lucky to get that phone.
Other two bought it mainly because of the hype and also because I bought it they thought its really very good deal.
Height is one of them is using a Nokia 925 and he bought this for his wife.
I had no intention of buying this phone for myself. Phone with no expandable memory is a strict no no for me (unless it comes with >64gb). Also I dont like the long beizel above and below the screen.
Wanted to gift this to a friend who wanted it and luckily I got it at first try.
Infact I even tried to source a resale from a sale thread on TE thinking that FK is just trolling customers but today I got one.

I agree with @psyph3r This is not being managed well. This is total bullshit for nothing.
Anyways. Looks like my order is already dispatched.

Finally bought a pair of decent headphones.
PGe28t9.jpg

Logitech UE6000. Cost me 4.7k after using a discount coupon on eBay. Comfort was the #1 priority for me and they fit the bill perfectly.

Back