The "Everyday" show-off thread !

I have one question. don't dust accumulate in the drawer as their is gap for the handle or the handle shape so we can pull the drawer.
Yes, it should collect dust in airy rooms, but I keep the room mostly sealed so very less chances of dust. It's been a month and I haven't felt the need to clean it since I got it.

Got a new mac book pro. this one is 16 with 32G and 1TB with radeon pro 5300m. got a new job so they sent me this and a screen is on the way. this one is tied to sso so can’t login yet. now i have both m1 and this one. but this one probably has all the cancer pre installed.
1D46C1EC-67EB-4165-9C42-F8DD45667214.jpeg

Finally joining in to MS side

View attachment 113204

A stopgap GPU and one which could fit in my next SFF case - MSI Aero ITX 1060 6GB

View attachment 113205

Some Noctua love for my build - NH-L12S with A12*15 fan

View attachment 113206 View attachment 113207

In the pursuit of more compactness - SGPC K40 - 6L SFF case - phone for scale

View attachment 113209 View attachment 113210 View attachment 113208
The most important aspect of this build would be it's PSU.
Could we also see that?

Calsonic GTR (this very model earned the name 'Gojira') and Mazda 787B are my favorites.

Missed adding the source from where I bought them.

You can buy them from these guys. Some models have a pricing disparity between the sellers. Cross verify before buying.

Calsonic GTR (this very model earned the name 'Gojira') and Mazda 787B are my favorites.

Missed adding the source from where I bought them.

You can buy them from these guys. Some models have a pricing disparity between the sellers. Cross verify before buying.

do the have lancias ? and Alfa`s ?

Back