The "Everyday" show-off thread !

my logitech g15 went kaput

was looking for replacement..

tried razer lycosa for a day but was not happy..

Got Microsoft sidewinder X6

one can change the numeric pad to left or right, macros, backlight and volume control knobs..chic finish..

not sure how many members here use this ..but this is a good VFM keyboard

titana said:
my logitech g15 went kaput
was looking for replacement..
tried razer lycosa for a day but was not happy..
Got Microsoft sidewinder X6

one can change the numeric pad to left or right, macros, backlight and volume control knobs..chic finish..

not sure how many members here use this ..but this is a good VFM keyboard
Congrats, never knew X6 had backlighting :O

Got these this week. :)

f721be9b.jpg

Thanks!

I've started following Bikeszone.com these days and I also happened to stumble upon that site, on the forum.

Phew! a lot of differences between this and my previous purchase, the Al alloy frame and the absence of the rear suspension, most noticeably.

So the ride begins... :)

@BIKeINSTEIN

eah, it will unwrap itself eventually.

@viralbug

Yeah, these bikes are awesome.

Out of the RYDERS lineup shown on the website, only the key models are being sold now.

I don't know much about bikes, but I have been looking around on a couple of websites for the past 3-4 days. Exactly which model is the one you got? :ashamed:

Have you got any accessories with the bike?

I love to walk around a lot and after looking at so many people buying bikes, I also feel it would be fun to get one. :p

thetoxicmind said:
Yeah, it will unwrap itself eventually

That's why i called you an uncle- it's the state of mind that defines who or how a person is. :rofl:

Why not get a full cover and ride around with that on. :tongue:

Those wrap-on covers are meant only for protection from scratches while in storage and/or transit- they may trap moisture and dust during regular use and cause more harm than good.

Plus it's disrespectful to the bike if you don't want to flaunt the brand+decals too. :p

viralbug said:
Exactly which model is the one you got? :ashamed:

Have you got any accessories with the bike?

I love to walk around a lot and after looking at so many people buying bikes, I also feel it would be fun to get one. :p

The latest revision of ACT 105.

Accessories with the bike: The sipper, toolkit, lock...what else?

Also have a few things in mind.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
That's why i called you an uncle- it's the state of mind that defines who or how a person is. :rofl:

Why not get a full cover and ride around with that on. :tongue:

Those wrap-on covers are meant only for protection from scratches while in storage and/or transit- they may trap moisture and dust during regular use and cause more harm than good.

Plus it's disrespectful to the bike if you don't want to flaunt the brand+decals too. :p

Ha ok. Well it is just a few days old, I'll remove it soon enough. :p

^ Congrats !! Read a review in HT today (original article by Tech2 ) which says the game is by far the best PS3 game ever made. I want a PS3 :(

Got the delta today from mediahome's GO

It really a beast,did not fitted in front panel of antibiotic :mad:

Using it as exhaust now :)

My Rig is now sounding like a jet(Keeping it at 80% using speedfan)

4439631483_a45ebfa235_o.jpg

4439630659_57bfdba9de_o.jpg

Got a pair of Neutrik 3.5mm Male pins .Now need to source for Canare cable,any one here have 6" or 8" inches cable.Do not want to buy a entire feet just to make a small interconnect :no:.

p1030469v.jpg

Damages for the Neutrik's :28SGD

Back