The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Anshul said:
dsc3793.jpg

b'day present from pops.

nice man the interior is better than old i20 version, and how much damage and type of model and petrol or diesel and how to feel new look between new car and old one :)

vivacious_tg said:
^^ congrats ...

what a gift :D
Arun.P said:
nice man the interior is better than old i20 version, and how much damage and type of model and petrol or diesel and how to feel new look between new car and old one :)

Thanks guys. It's an i20 sportz petrol.

---------

dsc3803k.jpg

To kill boredom while flying.

whatsinaname said:
Bought a few records and Game Boy Color. :D

zjGgil.jpg

nhS2Zl.jpg
Your music taste is good, that i can say after looking at that collection....

The king of limbs, Amnesiac, YFIIP, Takk and Sgt. pepper's...............wow

Now please answer my two questions.

1. where did you find Takk in India (i am assuming you are in india)?

2. What are the other two albums?

voltas said:
Your music taste is good, that i can say after looking at that collection....

The king of limbs, Amnesiac, YFIIP, Takk and Sgt. pepper's...............wow

Now please answer my two questions.

1. where did you find Takk in India (i am assuming you are in india)?

2. What are the other two albums?

I live in Michigan, got these off craigslist. (Only the King of Limbs is new in that set). I've been looking for Takk for quite some time now. (Local record shops almost never get copies and I didn't want to pay ebay prices). Very fortunate to find this.

The last two albums are Physical Graffiti and In Through the Out Door (Led Zeppelin)

Here are the pictures of my Fusion based HTPC

High Def passthrough

The entire system

Too many remotes

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Some screenshots of the PC

CPU usage when playing 1080p

Super poor Windows Experience score. The machine doesn't feel slow at all though.

Picked up the basic one today at SMC ... for an amazing price, more like in exchange for the Lycosa :

The overall typing experience is exactly like that of the TVS Gold keyboard, which has the exact same CherryMX Blue switches. Other than that the build quality of the keyboard is freaking amazing, though some might not like the glossy finish, but some might dig it real bad.

The keyboard has this "Quality" oozing weight and feel to it. Macro keys are an amazing addition. The backlit razer logo is pretty kewl, and has 4 lighting intensities ( the 4th one being the breathing effect).

You can record macros right off the bat, plus there are a total of 10 Alternate function keys , Razer says they are fully programmable, haven't played with any Razer utilities yet though.

Well a a retail price of about 4.2-4.5k the keyboard doesn't actually make you feel cheated or ripped off, just feels that yea you spent your money over something premium.

But for those who just want a mechanical keyboard for day to day use, well there is nothing better than the TVS Gold! Honestly~!

Back