RgBrvJQ.jpg

Love the brushed texture here:
548myDX.jpg

Ubuntu, you do look sexy:
OaiwLUK.jpg

And Canon Powershot A810:

The cam for my parents, for their upcoming trip:
vGR5ht0.jpg

Dat bulge, canon y u no use lion batteries?
XW7lAMk.jpg

Simple, just what my parents need:
ujMzHwU.jpg

Free class 4 card, also comes with free carry puch(soft):
BK2DpKM.jpg

Got this to replace my 3 year old belkin router.
Damages 1.5 k from lammy

Nice. Looks like this one has got a lot of recommendations on the forum. Please tell us how easy it was to set it up! I might change my aging Buffalo's basic 150 mbps router - the range falls short.

Few stuff i got today , got this card as a replacement for my RMA'ed HD5870 .

20130212185535.jpg

20130212184225.jpg

I got this through promotional offer when i purchased my galaxy S3 .
20130212140503.jpg

Also got a RMA'ed seagate 500GB HDD .

Nice. Looks like this one has got a lot of recommendations on the forum. Please tell us how easy it was to set it up! I might change my aging Buffalo's basic 150 mbps router - the range falls short.

The router would suffice your needs but it is really stripped on features per say. It has a decent range and the dual antenas help to an extent.

The setup was very easy -

You can do it 2 ways -
1st install the cd they give which has a quickstart menu and after that just plug the cables and input the necessary details.
2nd way is just login using the address which they give after connecting all the wires. Enter the necessary details and you are done.

There are however a few cons to this router -

The quality of plastic used is cheap. Now i agree that since a router is kind of a zero indulgence product you may not need it to have solid build quality , however , it is something you will definitely notice once you remove it out of its box.

The ethernet wire given with the box is very short.

Kindly pm me if you need any more details.

If you dont mind spending quite a bit more ~ 3.7K, go for the Gbe version. Same as above, but has Gbe. Not dual band though.

Back