The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Nice buys all. Latest Haul.
dsc0261dv.jpg

dsc0259pd.jpg

dsc0257jz.jpg

dsc0256up.jpg

dsc0255oc.jpg

what im wondering is... whats the nariyal + lassan doin on the bed hahahahaahaha

anyway i just got these from flipkart

Since my mom is aged and she has to climb three floors and she is 65+ age. So by the time she reaches up she really gets tired a lot and she puts all the stuff on the sofa due to knee pain and all.

soyab0007 - Rs. 6260 for 2 (fk dropped price down to 3105 for 1 right now) and u can get it cheaper but i didnt want to risk it.. so bought via fk.

john - ohk ..was only a stupid joke, please dont mind.

soyab0007 - Rs. 6260 for 2 (fk dropped price down to 3105 for 1 right now) and u can get it cheaper but i didnt want to risk it.. so bought via fk.

john - ohk ..was only a stupid joke, please dont mind.

Toxic how is the router. Post some pics after u have plugged in and show us how is it working.

The little sibling of the 920 arrived a while back.

P1060599.JPG

P1060594.JPG

Amazing VFM device for 9.4k. The screen is good, responsive but not as good as the 920 and this is pretty much evident at the first glance. I am not sure how long the battery would last - a measly 1430 mAh. Camera clicks decent snaps - on bright outdoors, the snaps are very good but in lowlight, this is almost crap!

The best part is the Yellow candy color which is also matte! I so hate Nokia for releasing the glossy Yellow variant on the 920. This thing looks so edible! The eBay dealer was supposed to send a Black one but turns out it went out of stock so called me up last Saturday and confirmed the alternate shade. Btw this goes for my in-law for their 10th wedding anniversary. Sister gets something else.

Back