The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Source and damages?
5700 from amazon.in (lightening deal)

Best of luck, that model is notorious for having faulty LED's.
my nephew has been using his since 9 months now with all leds' working fine, it was a issue with the first lot and since been solved, though people hold it against these keyboards for some reason.even if it does go, that's what the 2 yr warranty is there for. but thanks for the luck, lol you are the second person whos told me about the leds. the price was just too good to pass this up.

^I was really intererested in that one thg but all the negative feedback killed my enthusiasm, even my current membrane gaming keyboard is tenkeyless .

i dont really care much about the leds to be honest, i have a logitech k810 for / htpc wireless duties - really wanted to try a proper mech keyboard . now saving up for a proper 4k monitor :)

^Still too early to jump on the bandwagon no ?
Guess you'll have saved up by the time Greenland/Pascal gpus are out along with more varied and affordable monitor options.

Edges looks nice.....

uploadfromtaptalk1442313796338.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1442313811166.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1442313818549.jpg

@Powersurge - Great purchase. I would suggest that you play around with the placement of the woofer module a little bit. Maybe try placing the left satellite on the outside and also turning it towards your chair/listening position.

@Powersurge - Great purchase. I would suggest that you play around with the placement of the woofer module a little bit. Maybe try placing the left satellite on the outside and also turning it towards your chair/listening position.

Thanks for the advice, but the M10'a mid is not a woofer, its a low-mid fill and there is no reason to really shift it that much, it is supposed to be kept at desk level. The left and right speakers need one of those wedge angled stands (Audioengine DS1 or similar), which I shall procure shortly.

@Black_Hawk Thanks! :) It's the CM Quickfire TK with MX Browns.

@Powersurge - I was just speaking from my personal experience. It should be on the desk level like you said but the direction and placement between the two satellites did make a difference for me.

Ah, like that! To be honest i'm a stickler for symmetry, and if the left satellite at the low-mid speaker between in at the monitor, it would be farther away from my listening position (dead center to the monitor) as opposed to the right speaker. Then my OCD will keep me awake at nights trying to space the right speaker equally distant from the monitor (which isn't possible at my beautiful white table is beautiful, white, but not large lol)

Back