The "Everyday" show-off thread !

View attachment 103358
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Nothing more to say
did you said thousands of rupees :p
And the heavy duty monitor arm is here

97653249-F9B0-4163-A98D-75A332693E0D.jpeg

F85FA29A-96BF-4574-ABF9-05BE30804948.jpeg

Currently no cable management as the hdmi cable is short and so is the table will order another one for the lg monitor to make it super clean. The only issues I found is Image only manual which kinda sucks. Out of 3 alen key the biggest one don’t fit in the tool holder at the back so you need to do jugaad.
image.jpg

Last one, you need some space for the table from wall for this kinda of setup if you have small room.
image.jpg

Baki sab sahi he I suppose. Still need to play to explore more configurations :bag:

update : did more jugaad :p
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Got the Acer XV272U for 19K from amazon!

Om7lnXo.jpg

The GPU will be taking a trip to the oosa so its back to integrated graphics for a while now

Since I bought the monitor, I've been having second thoughts on selling it. Oh well might as well keep it.

I changed from liquid metal to Arctic MX4 on the GPU in preparation to sell the card, given the summer and 1440p stress, the GPU fan was ramping above 2500rpm despite a massive 105mV undervolt. Drastic measures were called for.

YUHIhps.jpg

GPU is back on liquid metal! card should run much cooler now.

Om7lnXo.jpg

Since I bought the monitor, I've been having second thoughts on selling it. Oh well might as well keep it.

I changed from liquid metal to Arctic MX4 on the GPU in preparation to sell the card, given the summer and 1440p stress, the GPU fan was ramping above 2500rpm despite a massive 105mV undervolt. Drastic measures were called for.

YUHIhps.jpg

What anime is that :p

Food War hi bol dete :p

Om7lnXo.jpg

YUHIhps.jpg

Running the same monitor and its superb for the price.

BTW, I hope you put some clear nail polish on the rest of the components just off the die?

Back