The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Rearranged the desktop and moved the speakers and tube amp away. Pretty happy with the apple DAC and deva combo for now and will stick to this for a while

nF2SdRJ.jpg
Just one word NEAT!
Wanna ask are these stands sturdy enough for any table? I'm planning to design my own table and ditch traditional stands and opt for these rod stands for a dual monitor setup.
I mean even if we shift or move the table around etc. do we need to dismantle stuff?
Can you please provide the model number and where you purchased it from?
HP Pavilion x360 - 13-u105tu
Bought here itself I was looking for one and this hit me!
Hi. I have a Chiptronex HX1000 with 3 RGB Fans at front and a simple fan at rear. I am happy with front but I find my cabinet too dark from side.

There is some lighting by Asus logo on Motherboard. Almost nothing is visible from side with tinted tempered glass side panel.

Fortunately (by currents graphics card pricing), I am not into gaming so no graphics card is installed.

How can I make inside of my PC a bit brighter from inside? I tried RGB fan at rear but that was too bright for my eyes and I didn't like it.

I don't like LED strip much (if it is visible) either.

White or RGB light is what I want.
Use argb/rgb strips from deepcool https://www.amazon.in/Deepcool-Addressable-Strips-Computer-Chasis/dp/B07GRD72B3

Days of these remote things are over at least for pc. Utilize your motherboard capabilities and sync with asus etc. across devices. All software controlled. This is the cheapest so do not hesitate.
I'm using remote ones since 6yrs now and truly bored as one cannot save the profile and the next time you power on it starts from the usual zero levels just like those diwali rgb lightning we use in balconys...random effects throughout the day no matter what sequence or color you choose.
I already got controllers etc. but still awaiting that big day for rig upgrade which is currently on hold due to obvious gpu non-sense going around so seems this might get postpone for next yr..

Last edited:
What’s the keyboard? Also does it come in black? Looking for something like this, hence asked.
Its a Royal Kludge RK68, it does come in black!

I bought mine from here

Its a custom mechanical and he makes his own afaik!
This is a prebuilt keyboard, it has an awesome wireless dongle too for a clutter free desk

Rearranged the desktop and moved the speakers and tube amp away. Pretty happy with the apple DAC and deva combo for now and will stick to this for a while ...
Your desk appears to be around 0.5m deep (a very rough extrapolation from your keyboard dimensions), which means the screen is very likely around 0.75m away from your eyes. Is it not less than ideal to have the screen so far back? What size/resolution is your screen?

Cannot help feeling curious about how you cope (or if it is a problem at all). Especially when working with text.

Your desk appears to be around 0.5m deep (a very rough extrapolation from your keyboard dimensions), which means the screen is very likely around 0.75m away from your eyes. Is it not less than ideal to have the screen so far back? What size/resolution is your screen?

Cannot help feeling curious about how you cope (or if it is a problem at all). Especially when working with text.
The screen is about one meter away from where I sit. It's a 23inch monitor with 1080p resolution.

I like the screen to be as far away, I wish I could push back the screen another 6 inches or so. I don't have issues with text although I have a similar setup and distance with a 27inch 1440p monitor, the text on it is right in the edge of being legible with the default 100% scaling.

The screen is about one meter away from where I sit. It's a 23inch monitor with 1080p resolution. ...
At 1080p, I think the distance is quite reasonable. My own setup is a 27" screen at 1440p and I sit ~0.8m away - have been hesitant to get a stand similar to yours to move it further away, though it would clear up considerable desk space.

On that note, could you please share details of your monitor stand, and links if bought online?

Wanna ask are these stands sturdy enough for any table? I'm planning to design my own table and ditch traditional stands and opt for these rod stands for a dual monitor setup.
I mean even if we shift or move the table around etc. do we need to dismantle stuff?

These stands free up sooo much space and look mega clean. Worth every penny in my book! It's pretty easy to dismantle, you can remove the monitor off the stand by pressing a tab, then unscrew the base and take it off. The stand comes dissassembled so it needs some assembly.

I'm using the same AmazonBasics stand on my other PC and the mounting is totally jank. The only place I could use was a cable routing hole and I actually needed that hole to mount and route cables. I removed the extending arm since I wouldnt need it in this case. The standard bolt wouldnt fit so got longer M8 bolts from the nearby hardware store and assembled it together.

9isrRf2.jpg

kPSlXP9.jpg

RYozS3r.jpg

Om7lnXo.jpg

On that note, could you please share details of your monitor stand, and links if bought online?

Here is the monitor arm, I purchased them for Rs 1800 each

These stands free up sooo much space and look mega clean. Worth every penny in my book! It's pretty easy to dismantle, you can remove the monitor off the stand by pressing a tab, then unscrew the base and take it off. The stand comes dissassembled so it needs some assembly.

I'm using the same AmazonBasics stand on my other PC and the mounting is totally jank. The only place I could use was a cable routing hole and I actually needed that hole to mount and route cables. I removed the extending arm since I wouldnt need it in this case. The standard bolt wouldnt fit so got longer M8 bolts from the nearby hardware store and assembled it together.

9isrRf2.jpg

kPSlXP9.jpg

RYozS3r.jpg

Om7lnXo.jpg

Here is the monitor arm, I purchased them for Rs 1800 each

i too was interested in stands for dual monitors ,could help me with the dimension of the base the clamps C which we tighten to grip the table how deep it grips and the inner height of the C is ?

It's an open case. Working on a custom thing right now.
On the cooling side it has a custom water loop with 280 rad, A14 pwm's, a D5 pump and an EK waterblock. Working on the GPU side of cooling with a Corsair XG7 on the 3080ti, may be a 240 or a 480 rad :)

Moved from the 5800x to the 5900x
And some SFX power
That PSU has a horribly noisy fan. CM silently fixed it but didn't launch the fixed version in India.

I ended up getting an sf600 platinum exactly for this reason. Else the CM psu would have been better.

That PSU has a horribly noisy fan. CM silently fixed it but didn't launch the fixed version in India.

I ended up getting an sf600 platinum exactly for this reason. Else the CM psu would have been better.
I use it in the O11 mini and barely notice anything
Mr Pandey (CM Rep) said he will replace my unit if I want once the one without 0rpm mode launches here

Back