The "Everyday" show-off thread !

How to get such awesome deals ? I want to get a TWS but of course don't want to spend a lot.

Be a lazy bum like me, do no productive work and keep an eye on deal sharing groups and sites. Honestly, it's just a matter of luck in this case. I wasn't assessing Amazon URLs or such like some of our resident deal hunters here. Was refreshing a few sites and saw it on Desidime live and bought it instantly.
Finally got my hands on much awaited (for me) Lego Mario set - the animations, sounds etc are all so much awesomeness !

5tg4opR.jpg

Nintendo figurines:

R7D1UL3.jpg

Bought some random pop boxes, and guess what - BOTH ARE THE SAME ! :D

GRJURUs.jpg

Tom and Jerry collection:

H7J7XP9.jpg

Gpv3DgV.jpg

N7s949O.jpg

D8SPoHw.jpg

Mike and Sulley love:

WjRcbXX.jpg

There's motion, light and sound:

olyLrLT.jpg

Which camera did you use to take these photos? The toys are nice, but you captured them extremely well and thus they look super cool.

Last edited:
Just Received from HPZ , have to check if its a Hype or it does really work .

Attachments

• ezgif-3-43f0ddb386.jpg
    ezgif-3-43f0ddb386.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 151
  • ezgif-3-b5eec69480.jpg
    ezgif-3-b5eec69480.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 155
That looks wonderful , how are you planning to use the infra red thermometer , is it manually measuring the temps or are you planning to somehow integrate the device .
Infrared is for humans and not systems :p, in between will change manually to the surface and check for other things. But I think it can be done via some other board available in the market ;)

Just Received from HPZ , have to check if its a Hype or it does really work .
It probably is just the equivalent of an equalizer. Quality still depends on the output of playback device. The case might have been different if it was taking input from USB instead of 3.5 jack. For a motherboard, ALC1200/1220 codecs are quite better than ALC897 or one can get a DAC.

It probably is just the equivalent of an equalizer. Quality still depends on the output of playback device. The case might have been different if it was taking input from USB instead of 3.5 jack. For a motherboard, ALC1200/1220 codecs are quite better than ALC897 or one can get a DAC.
better impedance matching between source and headphones also Removes unwanted noise (buzz, hiss, etc) Kind of Makes headphones quieter .
Does it works?
Surely it does With the correct set of headphones

Back