The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Zimaboard reached.

Is there anyone who can help me 3D print the HDD mounts? I am willing to order depending on the price! I have all the files...

000297.jpg

Traded in S22 Ultra for this beauty. Much better hand feel thanks to the flattened edges and less curved screen. Battery life about 25% better - getting around 5hrs SOT from 85% to 25% (using light performance mode) compared to roughly 4hrs before. Cameras top notch as usual, screen feels brighter and smoother even though it's the same 120hz and the speakers are better. Also the audio output is somehow louder via the Apple Dongle - I had to nearly max out the volume on the S22 Ultra (volume was usually at 14/15), whereas for this 12/15 is loud enough.
Oh also, this phone can share wifi networks over hotspot - no longer does the network need to be mobile data and wifi switched off for using hotspot! Not sure how long this feature has been around but this is a great feature for sure.
Substantial QoL improvements which are worth it imo.

Edit: the battery life is closer to about 40% better, not 20%. Started the day at 100% and was out shooting photos for about 2 hours at max brightness, apart from using location for navigation and max brightness for most of the day. Moreover, it was about 32C throughout with the phone getting very warm but it did not slow down at all. The S22 Ultra would have likely died by the time I was home at 5 in the evening, but this one still has 21% left past 11PM - after a day with more than 6h SOT with what would register as a heavy usage day. The 22 Ultra would barely last 5h from 100 to 0 under the same circumstances. The S23 Ultra is what the S22 Ultra should have been.

Attachments

• 20230713_234257.jpg
    20230713_234257.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Back