The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Jan/Feb had some smashing Lego releases. Got a few, but a lot more to go !

On7nZ61.jpeg

quLV4xb.jpeg

uR2uNi7.jpeg

Some really nostalgic Angara comics!

JnKHMrK.jpeg

vNc4yf0.jpeg

5Wvqc7r.jpeg

Mine should deliver in 2-3 days, can you please do me a favour and check the version mentioned on the box or on the label on the router?

Known versions are v1.x, 2.x, 3.x or 4.x

It’s version 3.
There’s an update issues and you can’t directly update to the latest firmware. need to manually update to 1.2.4 then 1.2.5(latest).

It’s version 3.
There’s an update issues and you can’t directly update to the latest firmware. need to manually update to 1.2.4 then 1.2.5(latest).
Okay that’s good, the firmware available on the their website is from 2022, and no updates since. I was contemplating if I should not use a device with potential vulnerabilities.

Also where did you find the v1.2.x firmware, link please. Thank you.

One more, is the app necessary for configuration? Can’t one do it on the web config page.

Last edited:
Okay that’s good, the firmware available on the their website is from 2022, and no updates since. I was contemplating if I should not use a device with potential vulnerabilities.

Also where did you find the v1.2.x firmware, link please. Thank you.

One more, is the app necessary for configuration? Can’t one do it on the web config page.
1. The latest firmware is Jan/Feb 2024, not much on the regular update.

2. The firmware is from the global website, ping me in the evening, I’ll share the link. It works perfectly and i updated from 1.2.4 to 1.2.5 from the router page or you can do it on app. There’s a bug in the current firmware that you can’t update directly to the latest.

3. Yes, you can configure the web page too.

Totally forget that I can pull this from my history. Download 1.2.4 build and manually update from the webpage. Then you are free to update to the latest.

Last edited:
Apparantly, you can't upgrade to 1.2.5 directly, you need to manually update to 1.2.4 like @gREen said and then you can use Deco app to upgrade to latest 1.2.5

Below is the version which needs to be manually installed first.
1.2.4 Build 20230601 Rel. 37750

Apparantly, you can't upgrade to 1.2.5 directly, you need to manually update to 1.2.4 like @gREen said and then you can use Deco app to upgrade to latest 1.2.5

Below is the version which needs to be manually installed first.
1.2.4 Build 20230601 Rel. 37750

Why did I not come to TE yesterday :cry:

I received mine yesterday, after setup, the app kept prompting me to update to 1.2.5, the update downloaded but never installed.

I was pulling my hair out, trying to figure out what is going on, after an hour or so googling I found a thread on TPLink community with the same problem, the person solved this issue by upgrading to 1.2.4, but I just couldn't get any link to the firmware, official India TPLink only has 1.0.13, after giving up trying to locate this 1.2.4 firmware I gave in and flashed 1.0.13.

After flashing 1.0.13, I tried updating to the latest version through the app, all went through fine.

Ended up wasting 3-4 hours trying to solve this.

Nice. How old was the 3090FE and what was the problem?
Thanks, I was using it for AR VR design and experience.
It was around 2 year old. Recently had some thermal issues.
Since it was under warranty I don't want to change pads and paste myself,
So went with the RMA while I was vising India.
Took over 1.5 months for replacement.

Back