The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Even if you convert it at 32, it turns out to be ~7k.

wasn't it available here at 6.5k? HDD peripherals expensive there, I thought such stuff was cheaper in sing-malaysia.

m0h1t said:
Even if you convert it at 32, it turns out to be ~7k.

wasn't it available here at 6.5k? HDD peripherals expensive there, I thought such stuff was cheaper in sing-malaysia.

AFAIK My BOOKS edition comes for ~6.5k

but, this a NAS edition. u can access data from wherver you want(i.e through internet). & it can do lot much(just google for NAS)

7k for a NAS 500GB it is very nice price

Hmmm i got a discount :p 199$ was what i paid :bleh: so that makes it ~6700. That I consider is an awesome price for something thats not available anywhere in india. Plus only couple of pieces left in sim lim, only one store in whole of sim lim had it :)

Bling at my fingetips:eek:hyeah:

34nk045.jpg

28ldrag.jpg

damages 3.5k:ashamed:

thnx to deathvirus n udit for recommending this beauty!:hap2:

SunnyBoi said:
Benchies tonight by 4dh1r :lol:

Okies, here are the benchies...

Just kidding... :bleh:

I used a spare Seagate Momentus 5400.3 120 GB 2.5" Sata 1.5 Gbps HDD for the test...

Here's a comparison of USB 2.0 vs eSata (for 2.5" Sata 1.5 Gbps HDD)

Here's my new Western Digital WD500 2.5" HDD (thanks to SunnyBhaiyya :D ) that replaced the above HDD in my Lappy as an internal drive :eek:hyeah:

Also a comparison of Sata 1.5 vs Sata 3.0

EDIT: Looks like somethings wrong with my USB 2.0, it's giving very less speed. Is it becoz of Sata 1.5?

Hmmm I got write speeds of 43MBps to my external Seagate 1TB when copied with teracopy. worth the munny! :D

transcendhdd1.jpg

transcendhdd.jpg

Bought this in ebay india (last week's deal) for 3k :D

(I scanned the HDD to make these images :p, was feeling lazy to make pictures with cam :p)

Back