The GAME You are anticipating the most in 2006 !

Yeah baby my kind of thread....:D

all PC
1. STALKER
2. NWN 2
3. Oblivion (elder scrolls 4)
4. Max Payne 3 (any idea of a release date anyone??)

Mass Effect (this is an Xbox 360 game. here's hoping it'll do a PC release as well, without the crappy porting we usually see.

I am not looking forword to any game in perticular as such. But yeah UT2k7 is what i am curious about after all the hype.

I seriously hope Godfather is something similar to MAFIA, no other game comes close to what MAFIA offered 4 years or so back. None of the GTA games i played could keep me engaged as much as Mafia did. It was the first game i actiually completed :p ( other than NFS series )

Yeah Mafia was a classic !
I f i had to give my top 5 PC games it would be :

1. Mafia
2. Max payne 2
3. return to castle wolfenstien
4. far cry
5. Hitman contracts

10.GT5
9.Max Payne 3
8.Armored Core 4
7.Hitman Contracts
6.Tomb Raider Legend
5.Timeshift
4.Warhawk
3.Resident Evil 5
2.Metal Gear B.D.
1.Metal Gear Solid 4
(arranged in order of anticipation level) :p

Since next-gen is being posted even though the thread creator didn't permit it i might as well join in with my top 3 -

1. Resident Evil 5 (Hype for Re4 has only started getting over, i can only *imagine* what Re5 would be like on the ps3 and 360)

2. The Getaway 3 (ps3 exclusive)

That my friend is only the early version of the game....Can't wait to get my hand on these and explore London like it was meant to be!

3. Metal Gear Solid 4 - Along with RE, i've always liked MGS just as much. Snake an old granpa, but still rockin'!

saumilsingh said:
Oblivion (PC) release date rumored to be March 20th 2006.
But I wonder when it will be available in India, though.

Last year, I was waiting for the release of Psychonauts. It was finally released sometime around April, 2005. But it seems the game never made it to India in substantial quantities... I hope Oblivion will not suffer the same fate in India.

deadman said:
You are welcome.

Well i think this thread should be made sticky.Do you agree with me bluffy ?
Yeah I do...

A few more games:

1. Hellgate london
2. Splinter Cell 4

Hope STALKER lives upto its rep cause I've been waiting a long time....cheeze visas are easier to get..:p

Back