The iOS Jailbreak / Cydia apps and tweaks thread

@mjumrani

If you are still using your iPhone, did you face any issues with the Battery Doctor Pro tweak ? I am not 100% sure but i read about some tweak that messed up with the network settings or something rending inability to connect to mobile network or so.
Im using it for long time, no issues till so.
If you found issues with network setting, just reset the network setting.

Im using it for long time, no issues till so.
If you found issues with network setting, just reset the network setting.

I am planning to install it but just wanted to be double sure before i do. And can you tell me how do you use this app yourself and does it actually help you ?
I personally almost never use any battery saving apps so i am not sure if these even work.

Hate the fact that many new awesome tweaks are iOS 6 and above only. I am still using iOS 5.1.1 and cannot use these tweaks. Hope these people can jailbreak iOS 7 soon after it arrives so i can update my phone's OS.
Btw anyone checked Velox Tweak ? Seems to be really good but i am pretty sure it will be iOS 6 only :(

You should have upgraded to ios 6.1.4 which is jailbreakable but apple stopped signing two weeks back.

You should have upgraded to ios 6.1.4 which is jailbreakable but apple stopped signing two weeks back.

I think 6.1.3 is max i could have gone (6.1.4 is only iPhone 5) and it is not jailbreakable for now. There is no public release jailbreak available for them. Last version which can be jailbroken on iPhone 4S/5 is 6.1.2 using evasi0n and on iPhone 4 is 6.1.3 using Redsn0w and it is tethered.
But there might be a 6.1.3 jailbreak available but no one knows when.
Anyways i missed the update and now waiting for iOS 7 to get jailbroken so i can update when it happens.

I am planning to install it but just wanted to be double sure before i do. And can you tell me how do you use this app yourself and does it actually help you ?
I personally almost never use any battery saving apps so i am not sure if these even work.
Its more like battery saver with records with individual app usages when your phone had been charged with task manager and cleaner with a beautiful interface.
Btw, try any tweaks from cydia, if you dont like it, just uninstall it. Also use icleaner pro for cleaning unused cydia stuffs.

I think 6.1.3 is max i could have gone (6.1.4 is only iPhone 5) and it is not jailbreakable for now. There is no public release jailbreak available for them. Last version which can be jailbroken on iPhone 4S/5 is 6.1.2 using evasi0n and on iPhone 4 is 6.1.3 using Redsn0w and it is tethered.
But there might be a 6.1.3 jailbreak available but no one knows when.
Anyways i missed the update and now waiting for iOS 7 to get jailbroken so i can update when it happens.
Yea, the suggested to stay in ios6 for jailbreak. Anyways but the ios7 jb will be available after ios7.1 release, i think they focus on releasing on stable fw.

I am still on iOS 5.1.1 so I am probably missing some really good tweaks.
Anyways I put another tweak on my iPhone.
It's called Pull to dismiss.
It allows one to pull down the screen above the keyboard to dismiss the keyboard. Helps is some weird situations where the keyboard occupied part of screen my letting you read the contents properly.

Back