The iPad Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you just get one from india itself.i am looking at deals as low as 21 k for the wifi version.if you travel or browse on the go excessively,it is recommended to go for the 3g version.

Guys, whats the best deal on iPad 2 Wifi 16 Gig from US? Interested in joining the iFamily! :D

I suggest keep a tab on the following link... (Currently it is out of stock)

Refurbished iPad 2 with Wi-Fi 16GB - White (second generation) - Apple Store (U.S.)

It is for refurbished apple iPad 2 for 319 $ + Tax (roughly under 350 $ total). This was a front page deal on slickdeals and iPads keep on coming back in stock here. But not sure whether Apple's website will accept Indian credit / Debit cards.

Thx for the repl guys, how can I verify if its the upgraded version od iPad 2? The one with the better core. iPad 2.4 or something?

Thx for the repl guys, how can I verify if its the upgraded version od iPad 2? The one with the better core. iPad 2.4 or something?

You cannot (AFAIK) until the iPad 2 actually comes in you hand. Apple or no retailer advertises the newer version of iPad 2 explicitly and this being refurbished, there is a very good chance you will be getting the older unit.

I will be buying next month only. Do you still think I will get the older Gen only?

There is no guarantee. Even if you buy a new one, there is nothing you can do about it. It is just luck i think. But i think (personal opinion) that buying a new iPad 2 directly from apple might score you a newer version.
But iPad 2 as it is has a very good battery life so i suggest not running after the newer version and get an iPad 2 and enjoy the product. I really like mine :)

There is no guarantee. Even if you buy a new one, there is nothing you can do about it. It is just luck i think. But i think (personal opinion) that buying a new iPad 2 directly from apple might score you a newer version.
But iPad 2 as it is has a very good battery life so i suggest not running after the newer version and get an iPad 2 and enjoy the product. I really like mine :)

Thnx for the answers mate. Guess I will be joining the iFamily after all :D

I need:
USB OTG
Multitasking to an extent. I have never used the multitasking in iOS, could you tell me if I can watch a video and take notes or read a PDF and take notes?

Can you help me with those? can iPad do USB OTG?

usb otg is not possible.But you can transfer videos and photos wirelessly in any format possible via itunes.
multitasking on ios is the best around.It is a pleasure to take notes on the ipad.the keyboard is full scaled and is very comfortable with both hands.

Thnx u guys, will get back if I need anything else. And soon, will be an ifamily member. my previous experiences ended in disaster, iPod touch stolen after 4 months of purchase when I pretty much lost a leg falling from the bus and the second was an iPod classic lost on day 2. Someone snatched it from inside my bag. sigh. Hopefully happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back