Status
Not open for further replies.

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
Nov 28, 2011
香港
I am too looking for a case with wireless keyboard for iPad 1. Can get it from USA too, relative coming by this month end.

karma4edi

Disciple
Aug 22, 2012
I personally don't think case is necessary for iPad. I used a case for like a year and decided to take it off recently. It looks so much better now. I don't even use a screen protector anymore because it kills the resolution like crazy.

teche

Adept
Sep 22, 2008
Bought a 360 rotating case from ebay. Its ok but not great.

Guys this brings me to an important point, my new/3rd gen. iPad was haveing problems with WiFi connection at home. The router is UTstarcom & ISP is BSNL. Im on an unlimited download 2mbps connection.

iPad would connect & drop connection readily while my other computer/lapy would remain connected without any issues. Tried a lot things & solutions floating on the net/forums but nothing worked. Then someone suggested to change the DNS to a different figure. This solved the problem totally.

Now I want to know what could have been the problem & is this solution right or do I need to do something else?

teche

Adept
Sep 22, 2008
I am not 100 percent sure about this but i had read that the new iPad does have Wifi issues.

Yes you've heard it right. There are Wifi issues with the device.

Mine started working alright after DNS change but I want to know how right or wrong is it to use this solution.

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
need to pickup a case for ipad3. any suggestions. need something good and sleek. nothing too bulky.
hopefully not expensive.

are the smart case clones good?

Metalspree

Skilled
Mar 1, 2006
Bangalore
need to pickup a case for ipad3. any suggestions. need something good and sleek. nothing too bulky.
hopefully not expensive.

Belkin had cases for ipad2, costs about 1K. Check if they have same for the new iPad as well. Croma stores stock them.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
hopefully not expensive.

Are you looking for a silicone cover or something like the smart cover itself? Saw a bunch of smart cover clones with a local mobile phone retailer and looked exactly similar. Not sure if it works properly. But the Chinese folks are too good at clones.

I am using a white silicone cover with my iPad 2 and works well. Applied a matte screen guard last week and the cover doesn't interfere with the guard. I carry a Belkin pouch when I am on the move. You can also get a leather case made from a local cobbler or those who makes bags. He can get the dimensions from the device and make you a good case that ensures a snug fit.

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
I got the smartcover clone some days back for 700rs. its amazing and works perfectly. cannot even differentiate it comparing to the original

heart_hack2003

Recruit
Jan 1, 2008
@stormblast From where u got smart cover for ipad? I have also got one from ebay for the same price, but sleep n wake options r nt wrkng wit my ipad3.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

heart_hack2003

Recruit
Jan 1, 2008
But wake up/sleep option is wrkng with ur ipad? N if yes which ipad u have 1 2 3?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

ayaskant12

Adept
Dec 22, 2009
Please guys list 10 of ur fav games or apps
having a hard time downloading and deleting apps

Pleaseeeee

Gamrs apps anything that u think works

teche

Adept
Sep 22, 2008
Update:

My iPad working fine on Wifi now, no issues whatsoever.

Got a 360 degree rotating case but not very satisfied. Still in the hunt for a good case...

Giridegr8

Disciple
Jun 29, 2009
@ipad 3rd gen owners : how long does it take to fully charge up ? and does it really heat up after 10 mins gaming like most reviews say ? i'm thinking of getting one and these are the only doubts that are keeping me away

Status
Not open for further replies.