The Israel/Palestine conflict

undertaker is 100% right india should follow Israelies way of dealing terrorism.They asked for a new country we gave them but after a half century what hell they are doing in india.

one more thing i would like to mention.This about my neighbor,he is a muslim studying Vth std.he came to my house to watch IndiaVsPakistan Cricket match.u know what the F**k happen.... he was supporting pakistan and abusing indian players.............at this age he if he is doing this kind of act what will he do when he grows up................

yuvraj said:
undertaker is 100% right india should follow Israelies way of dealing terrorism.They asked for a new country we gave them but after a half century what hell they are doing in india.

^ Dude whats wrong with you "Never Equate Indian Muslims With Our Neighbour."

Indian Muslims have as much a right to be in this country as you & me.

Once more dont take this thread off-topic.

@magnet ---- I beg for apologies..... I do know abt the two main sects....

I even know abt Aga Khan.. His tomb is in Egypt near Aswan. I have seen it.

Sorry for generalising abt Muslims. I know generalising is bad... Even Hindus have their maniacs(RSs, Shiv Sena).... but at least they do not rule over everyone else.

What I have seen is that this AIMPLB(All India Mulsim Personal Law Board) is also very very strange.... They dont seem to be living in the modern times.

I am not saying all Muslims are like this. Most Muslims in the urban centres are quite modern. I feel that Aslam's(Kunal Kapoor) family in Rang De Basanti was exaggerated. You remember the scene?? where his bro tells him not to make friends with Hindus and that crap?? That is total BULLSHIT.

One of my very good friends is a Muslim and he is not at all like that. But generally, I have seen that Islam somehow does not keep up with the times.

How else would you explain that the Ulemas forced a man to be away from his wife after he said Talaq in his sleep??

Mods.. pls do not encourage sch threads..

all this wil lead to nothing bt more hatered in the end.

Sch discussions never have lead to any good to anyone and never wil ..

All ppl need to adhere to one thing only .. Humanity ..

.. and atleast i dnt want personal views on sch issues of our members to be comin out .. let this community flourish at least..

Pls lock this thread .. it wil go from bad to worse

nikhil..lik to correct u..........aga khan changes frm time to time.........our present leader is alive...and stays in paris.........he is our 49th leader.....1st being the son in law of prophet...........the tomb u talking abt may b of past aga khan...probably before 40th......
and yup there r ard 5000sects of muslims......in this world..........for e.g bori too is different frm sunni......

and yup according to us(our spritual guidance books)......jejus chris too was a messenger.....who came to say there exist a god and he will come(5th person god send to guide ppl......7th person was prophet and then our leader aga khan structure came which is god according to us).........but ppl started beleiving he is god....and started following him....
note:::this is our religion beleif...........ppl contradicting that jejus was not muslim may b true according to them......but this is our religious beleifs

^ Magnet, that is news to me - never knew that mate - so atleast some good thing has come out of this thread :D

@Spacey, Without discussion you never learn :) I would surely close this thread if there is more flaming.

@Guys be mature & dont go off-topic, lets for a change not prove that we cannot handle mature subjects - rest is upto you.

Just compare the plight of Hindus in Pakistan(there are still a few) vs. the status of Muslims in India and u'll know why Hinduism is infinitely greater than Islam,U can be a Muslim among 99 Hindus but u can't stay a lone Hindu in a group of 99 Muslims.Islam by its very nature is a carcinogenic religion,it afflicts countries en-masse' and throws them back a 1000 years.The only weakness we had was tolerance, and the RSS has shown that there is a limit to that tolerance.

Remember the Parsis, who were Iranians,were forced to come to our land because of Islamic persecution.No other religion is like Islam, in fact, sometimes I think that Islam may be the devil's religion itself coz I'm yet to see evidence to the contrary.AND IT WAS ARABS WHO INVADED ISRAEL IN 1967, AND WHAT A A**-WHOOPING DID THEY GET, A TINY COUNTRY EMERGING FROM THE SHADOWS OF THE HOLOCAUST DEFEATED THE ENTIRE MUSLIM WORLD IN ONE GO.And it was Israeli brilliance not American weapons unlike some believe that made this possible.They wiped out the much larger arab airforces even b4 they could get off the ground!

^ As i said stay on-topic, here goes another enlightening thread down the drain.

Closing the thread, maybe we all need to grow up - but alas not now, not in this thread - maybe in future :no:

Would reopen this thread after few hours but do keep the discussion civil to say the least.

Undertaker, stick to the topic.

Anymore flaming & this thread would be trashed.

@dipdood..

i told u in advance..

i hv had discussions of these kinds wid a paki frnd of mine..

she and i cud never reach a conclusive stand.. either she was stubborn .. or smtimes it was me ..

So we both stopped discussin all sch stuff..

i hv had frst hand exp .. dats y i asked to lock this thread..

Lets see.. what comes up in near future..

Nikhil said:
Not heartless..... they were protecting their land...

If some guy who has just been beaten up on the road comes to your house and tells you to vacate, will you?? Will you agree to go live on the streets and give him your house just because he has been beaten up??

Cummon man!!! That is total Bullcrap..... No way any country can be formed like that

protecting thier land ???:S lets assume you were right Arabs were protecting their land but hey they lost. not once but everytime they declared war agaisnt Israel.

here is the current version of protecting their land "suicide bomber blowing up in a restruant killing civilians"

you say a "No way any country can be formed like that"

UN created the modern State of Israel. how much more legal do you want it to be?

do you even know how Pakisthan was formed and what happened to the non muslims there? using your anology guy wasn't even beaten up oin the road. he owned the road.

Oh and btw "thier land" propaganda by you is crap. Jews were in Israel even before the Arabs. The jewish Temple Mount was destroyed to build the Al Aqsa mosque. sounds familiar???:p

Historically/Politically and legally [Israael was sanctioned by UN] Israel has a right to exist.

Jews may have lived there... but it was ruled by Arabs. Arabs were in majority.

And the jewish temple was destroyed... Tough luck!!

Same thing in India. A Ram temple MAY have been there in Ayodhya....But Babar demolished it and built a mosque. Nothing you can do abt it.... tough luck.

As Napolean said "History is written by the winners". You cant change that.

Now, why was Israel formed?? Because the jews cried that they didnt have their own country.

If the UN(the US in particular) was so bent upon giving something to the jews because they suffered, why didnt they give them a part of Germany?? So thta the jews could have their own country. Why give them Arab land??

So what id the jews lived there 2000 years ago?? They lost it. By force, violence, wars, whatever..... they lost control of the land. The Arabs too kcontrol of it. They cant go crying back and say we want our land back.... That is ridiculous

Nikhil said:

Same thing in India. A Ram temple MAY have been there in Ayodhya....But Babar demolished it and built a mosque. Nothing you can do abt it.... tough luck.

Now, why was Israel formed?? Because the jews cried that they didnt have their own country.

If the UN(the US in particular) was so bent upon giving something to the jews because they suffered, why didnt they give them a part of Germany?? So thta the jews could have their own country. Why give them Arab land??

So what id the jews lived there 2000 years ago?? They lost it. By force, violence, wars, whatever..... they lost control of the land. The Arabs too kcontrol of it. They cant go crying back and say we want our land back.... That is ridiculous

ok "history is written by winners" Israel beat all its enemies in three wars. So even by your twisted logic Israel belongs to the jews. Tough luck :p

Nikhil said:

By the same logic,India has always kicked Pakistani a** in every war,so the entire landmass of Na-Pakistan(land of the impure ) and of course Kashmir is part of Akhand Bharat.

undertake said:
By the same logic,India has always kicked Pakistani a** in very war,so the entire landmass of of Na-Pakistan(land of the impure ) and ofcourse Kashmir is part of Akhand Bharat.

Damn straight. Pakistan is too fine a country to be wasted away like that. It should be reunited with India and so must Bangladesh.

Seriously though. India has never waged war with the intention of taking over Pakistan or ousting the muslims so to speak, so you ca'nt compare India to Israel.

guru said:
So even by your twisted logic Israel belongs to the jews

Not to mention Jerusalem was the capital city of the Jewish kingdoms way before Islam even came into existance.

guru said:
ok "history is written by winners" Israel beat all its enemies in three wars. So even by your twisted logic Israel belongs to the jews. Tough luck :p

EXACTLY!!! Why do you think world sympathy is still with the Jews :p ?

CK Nish said:
Not to mention Jerusalem was the capital city of the Jewish kingdoms way before Islam even came into existance.

Nikhil said:
So what?? that is what I am saying...... So what if 2000 yrs ago, it was jewish? That is the past. You cant do a damn thing abt it......

Yes, so again, By that logic and your previous ones Jerusalem is'nt Muslim lands and should belong to the Jews. Who are you supporting here? Definitely not the palestinians by your recent posts.

:huh: In this case, my sympathy is with the Palestinians.... it was their land and they were evicted from it for no fault of theirs....

If the whole world was feeling guilty and wanted to do something for the jews like giving them their own country, then they should have given it from a part of Germany.

The main reason they gave the Palestinian area was because the Jews said it was their historical h0omeland.... to that I say CRAP!!! . They lost control of the land.... they had no right to get it back.

Hey nikhil can you give me any links where i can learn more abt the palestine, israel issue. Searched google, didnt get any proper info.

I think israel should be divided, half of it goes to muslims and the rest is kept by israel.

And about Jerusalem which is a sacred city for the jews, muslims n christians should be locked. No one should be allowed to enter it. Of course this is easier said than done.

OT - Hindustan according to my Irani friends mean the land where the Indus(hind) flows.

These irani aryans are superior to us atleast physically, 4 iranis in my class, their average height is around 6.2 n they look like giants compared to others in my class(me too) :)

Hacker said:
Hey nikhil can you give me any links where i can learn more abt the palestine, israel issue. Searched google, didnt get any proper info.

I think israel should be divided, half of it goes to muslims and the rest is kept by israel.

And about Jerusalem which is a sacred city for the jews, muslims n christians should be locked. No one should be allowed to enter it. Of course this is easier said than done.

OT - Hindustan according to my Irani friends mean the land where the Indus(hind) flows.

These irani aryans are superior to us atleast physically, 4 iranis in my class, their average height is around 6.2 n they look like giants compared to others in my class(me too) :)

Once u convert to Islam u r no longer an Aryan, but an agent of the devil.But yes the true Sanksritized Indo-europeans who laid the foundation of Bharat created the caste system for a pupose: maintenance of genetic purity, which is still evident though in sadly in much diluted form in the DNA of the upper castes particularly Kshatriyas and Pandits,their DNA is much closer to that of Euopeans than the others on the sub-continent.

Back