~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

desiibond said:
A better thing would be to get E71. Lot better phone. I didn't like E63's display at all. E71 should be available for 12k approx. Definitely worth the extra few bucks over E63.
+1. If only you (rishabh_s) can stretch your budget.

rishabh_s said:
My friend's brother already has an E71 so he wont buy it. Any other option? Budget can be stretched by 3k if the device is really good.
tell your friend not to succumb to already-have-it syndrome. E71 is a perfect phone. Else let him wait for the new C series phone (C6 something).

Metalspree said:
Friend wants a android within 20K which one is good ??
Sony Ericsson X10 Mini ftw if you're willing to deal with the screen size.
-1 for Wave
Dont buy this phone just yet. Wait and see if the developers are catching and if Samsung will do something good with this OS. Sure its good spec wise but as of now theres no comparison between Android and Bada.

touchscreen mobile under 13k

i'm lookin to buy a new cell... i mainly download apps n listen 2 music...
Can ny1 please suggest me a nice touchscreen wid max 13k budget. i live in mumbai.
following options r running in my mind :
nokia 5530 xpressmusic
corby pro
htc smart
htc tattoo

i've already read abt sony xperia x8 which is going to cost less than xperia mini i.e. 12-13k for.

plz suggest a nice cell .. & with price..
thnx

faraaz_bh said:
touchscreen mobile under 13k

i'm lookin to buy a new cell... i mainly download apps n listen 2 music...

Can ny1 please suggest me a nice touchscreen wid max 13k budget. i live in mumbai.

following options r running in my mind :

nokia 5530 xpressmusic

corby pro

htc smart

htc tattoo

i've already read abt sony xperia x8 which is going to cost less than xperia mini i.e. 12-13k for.

plz suggest a nice cell .. & with price..

thnx
all those four modles are junk. Check these:

1) Nokia 5800XM

2) Samsung Spica i5700 (very difficult to find buy may find new stock in a week)

3) SE Hazel (not a touch screen but very good phone)

FYI, Good models in HTC are above 20k. never go for corby series.

Hi all,

I am planning to buy basic qwerty phone without camera. I have sorted out micromax Q1 and spice QT 44. However i want to use nimbuzz for all social site connection. QT 44 has dedicated app for this. However Q1 has good sound quality compared to QT44 and it looks very good compared to QT44. Please help me to choose between these.
Is ther any way to use nimbuzz on Q1.

Is C6 better than 5800XM, in terms of music playback?
And the price of C6 is around 18k on ebay.in!! Don't think its worth that.

Can anyone suggest the best music phone available? 5800XM seems a little old now..

Guys,
I'm looking for a mobile, under 3K, the main feature I need is a very bright flashlight. Please suggest me a phone with the brightest flashlight in it.

Seriously, I expect nothing else, its just a secondary phone, but the torch function is very very necessary.
I've seen the 1202. But it does not seem to be sufficiently powerful (the light).

Thanks

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
Guys need a suggestion, budget is 20-25k ! Android Must !! ASAP!

Thank you!
Two choices if you can up the budget till 28k:

1) HTC Legend (not getting good support from mods due to other phones in this price point, costs 22.5k)

2) Samsung Galaxy S (the best android phone available in market now, costs 28k)

desiibond said:
all those four modles are junk. Check these:

1) Nokia 5800XM
2) Samsung Spica i5700 (very difficult to find buy may find new stock in a week)
3) SE Hazel (not a touch screen but very good phone)

FYI, Good models in HTC are above 20k. never go for corby series.

Why? Is there some serious flaw in this series? I found the touch response in the basic Corby S3650/S3653 to be good and a decent touch phone for ~6k.

DarkAngel said:
Why? Is there some serious flaw in this series? I found the touch response in the basic Corby S3650/S3653 to be good and a decent touch phone for ~6k.
just go to samsung service centre and ask "how many complaints are you getting for samsung corby and start touch phone's touch issues?". Those are low quality panels that tend to wear a lot. noway comparable to quality capacitive panels found on Jet/iphone/galaxyS/X10 etc.

desiibond said:
just go to samsung service centre and ask "how many complaints are you getting for samsung corby and start touch phone's touch issues?". Those are low quality panels that tend to wear a lot. noway comparable to quality capacitive panels found on Jet/iphone/galaxyS/X10 etc.

Thanks for the heads up. Had recommended Corby S3653 to few friends :( Guess hereafter should ask ppl to go for the Nokia 5233 in this price range.

Someone please give suggestion on the best music phone (+qwerty) and good battery life!!
I would have got the Legend, just that the battery life sucks for it to be used as an Ipod replacement.

amul_capri said:
Someone please give suggestion on the best music phone (+qwerty) and good battery life!!

I would have got the Legend, just that the battery life sucks for it to be used as an Ipod replacement.
which ipod do you have? ipod touch?

none of the top end smartphones can replace ipod or PMP and most of them have similar battery life. budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back